School of Management, NIT Warangal announces Admission to Master of Business Administration Program 2022-23, Apply now
NIT Warangal MBA Admission – National Institute of Technology (NIT), Warangal invites application for admission into fully residential Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program offered at School of Management for the academic session 2022-23
Check more details on NIT Warangal MBA Admission 2022 such as eligibility criteria, application process dates, etc. from the page below.
MBA at SOM
- In the contemporary world of rapidly changing global business, which is technology-driven and consumer-oriented, the acumen needed for managers is being revolutionized.
- Recognizing this, the institute has designed a comprehensive MBA program exclusively for engineering graduates.
- School has an annual intake of 60 students selected on the basis of CAT / MAT scores every year
NIT Warangal MBA Admission Dates 2022
- Availability of Online Application form on Institute website: 31st January 2022
- Last date for online receipt of filled-in Application form along with requisite payment receipt: 28th February 2022
- List of Short-listed Candidates for Group Discussion and interview (On the Institute Website): 15th March 2022
- Dates of GD and Interview (Either virtual or in-person depending upon the situation due to COVID – 19): 28 – 30 March 2022
- Display of final results on Institute website: 04th April 2022
- Payment of Tuition fee: on or before 20th April 2022
NIT Warangal MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- First class Bachelor’s Degree in any branch of Engineering/Technology from a recognized university with
- SC/ST/PwD Candidates with 55% aggregate marks or 6.0 CGPA on10-point scale and valid CAT/MAT score are eligible to apply for the program.
NIT Warangal MBA Admission Application Process 2022
- Candidates are required to download the application form available at www.nitw.ac.in
- Applications are to be submitted along with photocopies of necessary certificates and payment receipt
- For OPEN/OBC/EWS Candidates – Rs. 1600/-
- For SC/ST/PwD Candidates – Rs. 800/-
- Information for payment link for making the payment is given separately
- Selection will be based on valid CAT/MAT score
- This will be followed by group discussion
- Personal Interview
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website