LM Thapar University School of Management announce Master of Business Administration (MBA) Admission 2023
LM Thapar University MBA Admission – LM Thapar School of Management invites applications for admission to 2-year Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program in various disciplines for the academic year 2023.
Interested candidates can apply for the same through the official website till February 27, 2023. Check out the page below for more details like eligibility criteria, application process, fees and more.
LM Thapar University MBA Admission Dates 2023
- Last Date for Online Application Form: 27th February 2023
- Short-listing of Candidates: 03rd March 2023
- Last date to Submit Video Statement of Purpose: 08th March 2023
- Online TMAT*: 05th to 24th March 2023
- Interview Process Dera Bassi (Chandigarh) – 11th & 12th March 2023
- New Delhi, Lucknow, Amritsar, Dehradun, Bangalore, Mumbai, Kolkata: 19th March 2023
- Online Interview: 25th & 26th March 2023
- Intimation to Selected Candidates: 29th March 2023
- Final Counselling & Fee Deposit: 7th April 2023
- Start of Academic Session: 24th July 2023
LM Thapar University MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria 2023
- Graduate Degree in any discipline with 50% in aggregate marks or CGPA or grade secured from recognized University/Institute.
- Post Graduate degree in any discipline with 50% marks in aggregate or CGPA or Grade from a recognized University/Institute.
- A graduate degree with a pass in all parts/sections of the Intermediate examination of CA/ ICWA/ ACS. Candidates having extraordinary managerial/leadership potential demonstrated through at least one year of experience are exempt from having 50% marks in their graduation/post-graduation.
- Candidates must have a valid CAT/ NMAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ MAT/ GMAT/ GRE/ Thapar Entrance test score.
LM Thapar University MBA Admission Application Process 2023
- Eligible Candidates can apply online through the official website www.lmtsm.thapar.edu
- Candidates need to apply online for MBA admission. The online application form is available at http://lmtsm.thapar.edu/admissions/apply-online.php
- Kindly fill the complete details and you will get a login id and password.
- Candidates who submit their application form and deposit their application fees on time will be able to appear in the exam.
- Application fee : Rs. 1000/-
- Mode of Payment : Online Through Debit card/Credit card/ Net Banking mode.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their CAT/XAT/ NMAT by GMAC™/ GRE/ GMAT/ CMAT/ MAT/ Thapar Entrance exam score.
- Final selection will be based on CAT/XAT/ NMAT by GMAC™/ GRE/ GMAT/ CMAT/MAT/Thapar Entrance exam score, Group Interaction and performance in Personal Interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website