Jammu University announces Master of Business Administration in Hospitality and Tourism (MBA-HT) Admission 2021 (Oct/Nov)
Jammu University MBA-HT Admission 2021 – Jammu University invites applications for admission to the Two-Year Full-Time Master of Business Administration in Hospitality & Tourism (MBA-HT) in the School of Hospitality and Tourism Management (SHTM), Faculty of Business Studies, University of Jammu, Jammu commencing August / September 2021
Check out the post below for more details on Jammu University MBA-HT Admission 2021
- Duration: Two year (full time degree program)
- Intake: 30 Seats (Including reserved seats) plus Self-financing Seats (or as notified by the University)
Jammu University MBA-HT Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Application Process: Ongoing
- Last date for receipt of application form: 02nd August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Jammu University MBA-HT Admission 2021
- A Bachelor’s Degree of 10+2+3 pattern in any discipline or any other equivalent qualification with not less than 50% of the aggregate marks OR a pass in the final exam of the Institute of Chartered Accountants; Cost and Work Accountants; Company Secretaries OR A.M.I.E (Engineering) with at least 50% of the aggregate number of marks (40% for SC/ST candidates).
- Notwithstanding anything contained in the Statutes, a candidate who has appeared OR is appearing in the final year of Qualifying Exam in 2021 is also eligible to apply and can take the test provisionally.
Jammu University MBA-HT Admission 2021 Application Process
- Step-1: Admission Brochure-Cum-Application Forms for admission to the Course are available for sale in the office of SHTM, University of Jammu
- Step-2: The forms can also be downloaded from the University Website www.jammuuniversity.in. Such an application must be accompanied with a bank draft as mentioned above.
- Interested candidates can contact the School on following Nos.: 0191-2431157, 9419188260, 9419143987 or visit www.jammuuniversity.in for regular updates.
Selection for admission to the MBA (HT) Course shall be made on the basis of
- Selection for admission to the MBA (HT) Course shall be made on the basis of (a) the Written Entrance Test i.e. the CET conducted by IIMs or MAT administered by AIMA (b) GD and PI.
- Common Admission Test (CAT) or Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
- The admission shall be made on the basis of CAT 2020 in the first instance. If the seats remain vacant then the seats shall be filled during AIMA-MAT score of Sep. 2020/Dec 2020/ Feb 2021/ May 2021
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website