Institute of Management Technology Ghaziabad announces PGDM, PGDM DCP, PGDM FM and PGDM BFS Program Admission 2023, Apply Now
IMT Ghaziabad PGDM Admission 2023 – Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad invites applications for admission to PGDM, PGDM (DCP (FM)) & (BFS) 2-years Programs for the academic year 2023-25
IMT Ghaziabad PGDM Admission 2023
- PGDM (Dual Country program)
- PGDM (Banking and Financial Services)
- PGDM ( Marketing)
- PGDM (Financial Marketing)
- Duration : 2 Year Full Time Program
- Application Open : September 05, 2022
- Application Deadline : To be announced
- Information & Counselling Session : Will be updated soon
- IMT Admission Process Starts : 1st week of February 2023
- Declaration of Results : 3rd week of March 2023
- Classes Begin : June 2023
- Minimum three years Bachelors’ degree or equivalent in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate*
- CAT (2022)/ XAT (2023)/ GMAT (January 1, 2019 – February 28, 2023) for IMT Ghaziabad**
- * Applicants who are appearing for the final-year degree examination can also apply, subject to submission of all mark sheets and pass a certificate to IMT’s Academic Program office at a later date. Failing to do so will result in admission being cancelled.
- ** In the case of the candidates applying on the basis of GMAT and score is not provided, processing of application will be provisional, subject to IMT receiving the official GMAT score on or before February 28, 2023.
- To apply to IMT, an applicant must complete the online “Application Form”. There is one Common ‘Application Form’ for all Campuses – IMT Ghaziabad
- Please keep checking the portal and our website https://www.imt.edu/admissions/pgdm/ for regular updates on the Admission process 2023
- Login on IMT Admissions Portal: https://www.imt.edu/admissions/pgdm/ or https://www.imt.edu/
- All communications with applicants shall be done using valid and personal Email id provided by the applicant. Applicants are also requested to log on to the ‘IMT Admissions Portal’ regularly for updates.
- In case the applicant does not receive any confirmation email on completing the online application form, they can log on to the ‘IMT Admissions Portal’, which will have the updated status of their application.
- Application Fee : Rs 2500/- plus applicable bank charges
- Mode of Payment : Online Through Credit card / Debit Card OR Net Banking
- Shortlisting on the basis of best test score in CAT-2022/ XAT-2023/ GMAT (Jan 1, 2019- Feb 28, 2023) for IMT Ghaziabad
- Xth, XIIth and undergrad scores
- Quality of undergrad institute/ university
- Both freshers and experienced candidates are encouraged to apply for PGDM 2023-25. In case you are a fresher and have an interesting profile, then you have high chances to be a part of IMT.
- For candidates with WE, we evaluate both the quality and duration.
Performance in Admission Process
- Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Analytical /Problem solving skills
- Business Affairs and General Awareness
- Domain knowledge
- Future Potential for employability
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Admission Notification and Dates 2022
- MBA Admission Notification and Dates 2022
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2022