IMT Ghaziabad MBA and PGDM Admission 2020 - Dates, Application
Institute of Management Studies announces admission to PGDM, PGDM DCP and MBA Program 2020-22
IMT Ghaziabad MBA and PGDM Admission 2020 – Institute of Management Studies, Ghaziabad has released notification for admission into MBA and PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management) (2 years /full time globally accredited residential programs) for the academic year 2020-22.
Candidates can check the complete information of IMT Ghaziabad MBA PGDM Admission 2020-22 like Application Form Process, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, etc through this page below.
See: MBA Admission Dates
- IMT Ghaziabad, Nagpur, Hyderabad, Dubai notification for PGDM, PGDM DCP & MBA Admission 2020-22; applications are invited for admission in PGDM/MBA, the two-year full-time globally accredited residential Programs at different Institute of Management Technology.
- The Institute of Management Technology (IMT) Ghaziabad offers PGDM Full Time, PGDM Marketing, PGDM Finance, and PGDM-Banking, Insurance and Financial Services (PGDM-BIFS). IMT has also announced to add new courses in its curriculum for the batch 2020-22
- To explore admission opportunity in IMT Ghaziabad, the candidates need to apply for admission by using and filling up the common application form for all the four campuses of IMT Ghaziabad, Nagpur, Hyderabad and Dubai
- Online Common Application Opens: 23rd August 2019
- Online Common Application Closes: 22nd November 2019
- Counselling and Information Session-I Kolkata & Ghaziabad: 03rd week of January 2020
- Counselling and Information Session-I all venues: 01st week of February to 1st week of March 2020
- Declaration of Results: 3rd week of March 2020
- Information and Counseling session – post result declared: 03rd week of March 2020
- Release of Waitlist (if required): 03rd week of April 2020
- Applicants for all IMT PGDM and MBA programs must have a minimum three-year Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with minimum 50 percent aggregate marks in any discipline. Applicants who are appearing for the final-year degree examination can also apply, subject to submission of all mark sheets and pass certificate to IMT’s Academic Program office at a later date. Failing to do so will result in admission being cancelled.
- To apply for IMT Ghaziabad’s two year PGDM program, applicants must be registered for CAT-2019 OR XAT-2020 OR have taken/taking the GMAT (January 1, 2016 – February 28, 2020). In the case of the candidates applying on the basis of GMAT and score is not provided, processing of application will be provisional, subject to IMT receiving the official GMAT score on or before March 15, 2020.
IMT Nagpur and IMT Hyderabad:
- To apply for IMT Nagpur and Hyderabad’s 2 year PGDM program, applicants must be registered for CAT-2019 OR XAT-2020 OR CMAT- January,2020* OR have taken the GMAT (1st January 2016 – February 28, 2020). In case of the candidate(s) applying on the basis of GMAT and score is not provided, processing of application will be provisional, subject to IMT receiving the official GMAT score on or before March 15, 2020
- Note: CMAT- January,2020* test will be considered for IMT Nagpur and IMT Hyderabad Campus ONLY. IMT shortlists applicants on basis of best score among the above mentioned tests.
- Applicants for the MBA program at IMT Dubai must have a full time undergraduate degree (Bachelor’s degree) from an accredited university with a CGPA of 3.0 and above on a 4.0 scale or 50% or equivalent.
- Applicants whose native language is not English are required to take an English Proficiency Test. The minimum required score for TOEFL is 550 (paper-based) and 79 (internet based) or an IELTS band of 6.0.
- IMT will conduct the Common Admissions process in February and March 2020 for shortlisted candidates from IMT Common Application form for its final selection process.
Written assessment test (WAT)
- The Written assessment test (WAT) will be a 30-minute written test which will be conducted to assess the following in a candidate:
- Language and Grammar
- Flow of information
- Analytical skills
- Ability to put across thoughts in a concise and logical manner
- Each candidate will be given a topic and the candidate needs to pen down their thoughts in a maximum of 750 words.
- The candidate shortlisted will have a Personal Interview process of approximately 20-25 minutes, during which he/she will be evaluated on four parameters: The parameters are as follows:
- Communication/Interpersonal skills
- Analytical/Problem solving skills
- Business Affairs and General Awareness
- Domain Knowledge
- The final merit of the candidate is a cumulative weighted average of the following components:
- CAT/XAT/GMAT (best score)
- Academic Scores (Xth, XIIth and graduation) and quality/reputation and ranking of graduating college/institute/university
- Performance in Personal Interview process in terms of above-mentioned parameters
- Work experience, both in duration and quality (for working candidates)
- Important Note: Both merit and campus score cut offs will be the basis of selection for IMT campuses, i.e. Ghaziabad, Nagpur, Dubai and Hyderabad.
- Test score Percentile (best score in CAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT*) – 35%
- Academic score & Quality of graduating institute/university/college – 35%
- Work experience (duration & quality) – 10%
- Performance in Personal Interview – 20%
- Total – 100%
- *CMAT percentile is considered for IMT Nagpur and IMT Hyderabad campuses only.
- To apply to IMT, an applicant must complete the online “Application Form”. There is one Common ‘Application Form’ for all four Campuses – IMT Ghaziabad, IMT Nagpur, IMT Hyderabad and IMT Dubai (August 2019 intake)
- Please read the instructions before filling online Application at www.imt.edu
- In the ‘Application Form‘ the candidate must provide educational qualifications, contact details, etc. and at least one of the following: ID for CAT-2019 OR ID for XAT-2020 OR ID for GMAT OR Roll-No for CMAT- January 2020*. IMT Ghaziabad will be accepting CAT OR XAT OR GMAT scores. IMT Nagpur and Hyderabad will be accepting CAT OR XAT OR GMAT OR CMAT scores. The applicant is required to fill the IDs of the entire test score he/she wishes to submit.
- Note: CMAT- January, 2020* test will be considered for IMT Nagpur and IMT Hyderabad Campus ONLY.
- After completing the form, the applicant can make payment through Credit/Debit card or Net Banking:
- Pay directly through Credit/Debit card or Net Banking: If the payment goes through and Application Number is generated, the application is considered submitted. Applicants will receive a confirmation email within the next 24 – 48 hours.
- Short-listing of applicants for Personal Interview process (PI): This year, applicants may submit any one of test scores: CAT-2019 OR XAT-2020 OR GMAT (1st January 2016 – February 28, 2020) OR CMAT – January ,2020 (Nagpur & Hyderabad only) score. Applicants can submit more than one test score. GMAT test based candidates are required to update their test score, on or before March 15, 2020. For candidates applying on the basis of GMAT with pending scores, the processing of application will be provisional. IMT will consider the best score before making the final admit offer.
- Applicants will be short-listed for Personal Interview round on the basis of one of the following test score available CAT 2019 OR XAT 2020 OR GMAT OR CMAT – January, 2020 (Nagpur & Hyderabad campus) at this stage.
- Applicants will be called for Personal Interview process only once. The candidates who have applied on the basis of more than one test score, the best score of such candidates shall be taken into the consideration at the time of Admission Offer. Please note that the Personal Interview process is common for all campuses.
- Kindly note: Short-listed applicants will be called for the Personal Interview round at the center/venue they have selected/will select in Common ‘Application Form‘ and on the date and time which they will select through the Personal Interview Schedule Form, which will be available on IMT’s Admissions Portal and enabled for specific time period in the month of January 2020.
For more details, visit the IMT website: www.imt.edu
Institute of Management Technology
- Ghaziabad, Nagpur, Dubai, Hyderabad, IMT Admissions Office, Raj Nagar, Post Box No. 137, Ghaziabad 201001, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: 0120-4083306, 0120-4083380,Website www.imt.edu
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here