FORE School of Management announces Admission to PGDM, PGDM-IB, PGDM-FM & PGDM-BDA Program 2022-24
FORE School of Management PGDM Admission – FORE School of Management, Delhi invites applications for 2-year full-time PGDM, PGDM-IB, PGDM-FM and PGDM-BDA Programs for the academic session 2022-24
Programs are approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India and Accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA). Read the post below for more details on FORE School of Management PGDM Admission 2022
PGDM Courses Offered
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) – 2 years Full Time Program
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM-International Business) – 2 years Full Time Program
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM-Financial Management) – 2 years Full Time Program
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM-Big Data Analytics) – 2 years Full Time Program
FORE School of Management PGDM Admission Dates 2022
- Last Date of Online Applications: 20th December 2021
- Shortlisting for Selection Process: February 2022
FORE School of Management PGDM Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate of all the subjects studied at any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of Central or State Legislature in India.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of 3 years of education after completing Higher Secondary Schooling (10+2) equivalent.
- Candidates appearing for the final year degree examination in the year 2022 can also apply subject to furnishing the proof of having passed graduation by Friday, October 1, 2022
- A candidate must appear in CAT-2021, XAT-2022 or should have a valid GMAT score in a test taken between 1st January 2020 and 31st January 2022.
FORE School of Management PGDM Admission Application Process 2022
- Interested candidates can apply online only through the official website https://www.fsm.ac.in/ & http://admissions.fsm.ac.in
- Application submission, candidates need to pay application fee either through Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking
- Candidates applying under Company Sponsored Category need to download the necessary format from the website and submit the Company Sponsored Certificate in the given format within the stipulated time frame
- One Program – Rs.1650 /- + 18% GST
- Two Program – Rs. 2500/- + 18% GST
- Three Program – Rs. 3300/- + 18% GST
- Four Program – Rs. 3500/- + 18% GST
- Mode of Payment – Online through Credit Card/Debit Card or Net Banking
- Short listing for the selection Process is based on CAT-2021 percentile/ XAT-2022 percentile/ GMAT Score.
- Final selection is based on CAT/XAT percentile/ GMAT Score, Academic Performance, Work Experience, Business Awareness, Written Ability and Performance in Personal Interview (PI).
- Personal interviews are conducted by experienced faculty and professionals from the industry to ensure that the selected candidates perform well during their PGDM and subsequently achieve success professionally.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website