XLRI Jamshedpur announces Executive Fellow Program in Management (Exec-FPM) for Session 2023, Apply Now
XLRI Jamshedpur E-FPM Admission 2023 – Applications are invited by Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur for admission to non-residential Executive Fellow Program in Management (E-FPM) Program for working executives/ managers/ faculty members/ researchers for the academic session 2023
Area of Specialization
- XLRI offers nine areas of specialization:
- General Management,
- Human Resource Management,
- Information Systems,
- Organizational Behaviour,
- Production Operations & Decision Sciences,
- Strategic Management.
- Last Date for Applying : January 31, 2023
- Applicants to the EFPM at XLRI should:
- have an MBA / Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) or equivalent, or GMP/PGPX or One Year full-time residential programme in Management (with 60% marks).
- be currently employed in a full-time job.
- have at least 5 years of full-time executive/managerial/teaching/research experience as on March 31, 2023.
- Degree / Diploma / Certificate holders through part-time, correspondence, private appearance, or satellite-based programmes are not eligibile for applying to the EFPM.
- Candidate visit https://xlri.ac.in/ for online registration.
- Last Date for Applying to EFPM: December 31, 2022
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to appear for a personal interview during March-April, 2023 at XLRI Jamshedpur for the final selection.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website