Kalyani University announces MBA Programme Admission 2019-20
Kalyani University MBA Admission 2019 – Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to the Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) Programme for the session 2019-20 in the Department of Business Administration, University of Kalyani, Nadia District, West Bengal.
Candidates can read the complete detail of University of Kalyani MBA Admission 2019 such as application form, eligibility criteria & other information on this page given below.
See: MBA Admission Dates
- Course Name: Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) Program
- MBA Specialization in Marketing, Finance, HR and IT
- Total Seats: 40 (Forty) [UR – 29, SC- 09, ST- 02]
- Eligibility Criteria: Graduate in any discipline. Final year students may also apply.
- Selection Admission: Through CAT /MAT / CMAT/ WBJEMAT followed by GD & PI Conducted by the University
- Reservation: Reservation for SC / ST / is as per West Bengal Govt. rules.
- Program Fees: Rs. 35000 /- per year
Application Form for University of Kalyani MBA Admission 2019
- Application form may be downloaded from the University Website www.klyuniv.ac.in
- Application Fee is Rs.400/- for General candidates and Rs.200/- for SC/ST candidates, for PD candidates Rs.16/-
- For Payment, Candidates should go to https:// www.onlinesbi.com and choose the option State Bank Collect. They should proceed for payment after accepting the terms and conditions of State Bank Collect page
- The fee collection charge by the Bank is additional
- For more information on college and courses, please click University of Kalyani
Important Dates for University of Kalyani MBA Admission 2019
- Online Application Starts on 28th May 2019
- Last date of Online Application: 20th June 2019
- Online Payment closes on 20th June 2019
- Publication of the list of candidates eligible for Interview & Group Discussion 27th June 2019
- Date of GD / PI for MBA 01st July 2019
- Publication of provisional merit list of selected candidates 05th July 2019
- Date of Counselling cum admission 15th July 2019
- Commencement of classes 18th July 2019
See: MBA Entrance Exams