Symbiosis Institute of Media and Communication announces MBA in Communication Management Admission 2023, Apply now
SIMC Pune MBA Admission 2023 – Symbiosis Institute of Media and Communication (SIMC) Pune invites application for admission to Master of Business Administration in Communication Management (MBA-CM) Program for the academic year 2023-25
SIMC Pune MBA Admission 2023
- SIMC Online Registration Starts : Thursday, August 04, 2022
- SNAP Test :
- Friday, December 10, 2022
- Sunday, December 18, 2022
- Saturday, December 23, 2022
- SNAP Result : Tuesday, January 10, 2023
- SIMC Online Registration Closes : Tuesday, January 17, 2023
- SIMC Last Date of Payment : Tuesday, January 17, 2023
- Shortlist of Candidates for GE – PIWAT : Wednesday, January 25, 2023
- SIMC Group Exercise – Personal Interaction and Written Ability Test (GE-PIWAT)
- WAT – Wednesday, Feb 08, 2023
- GE-PI – Fri – Sat – Sun Feb 10, 11, 12 2023
- Announcement of First Merit List : Thursday, March 02, 2023
- Last Date of Fee Payment of First Merit List (1st Installment) : Thursday, March 16, 2023
- Graduate from any recognized University / Institution of National Importance with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes).
- Applicants expecting their final year results can also apply. However, their admission will be provisional and subject to their proof of graduation with 50% marks or equivalent grade.
- Programmes which require specific discipline/ subject specialization need to be checked for eligibility as given by the respective Institute.
- A candidate who has completed qualifying degree from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- All foreign degrees/ qualifications need to be verified from AIU by the candidate before seeking admission to any programme of SIU.
- Interested candidates can apply online only through the official website https://www.simc.edu/
- Application to SIMC’s MBA(Communication Management) Programme is a two-step process.
- Step 1: Apply for SNAP 2022
- Visit www.snaptest.org for application form and all information related to SNAP 2022.
- Register for SNAP 2022 and make payment.
- Upon payment, a SNAP ID and password is generated which will be essential to fill up an online form for SIMC Pune’s MBA(CM) Programme.
- Appearing for SNAP 2022 exam is compulsory for seeking admission to SIMC’s MBA(CM) Programme.
- Step 2: Programme Registration for MBA(CM)
- Only those candidates who have registered and paid for ‘SNAP 2022’ will be eligible to apply for MBA(CM) program.
- After completing the payment for the SNAP 2022, you will find the tab for SIMC-MBA(CM) registration.
- Institute application fee: Rs. 1000/-
- SNAP application fee: Rs. 1950/-
- Mode of Payment: Online Through Credit card/ Debit card/Net Banking
- Selection will be based on candidates’ performance in Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) conducted by Symbiosis International University.
- Three components are involved in the process. Group Exercise, Written Ability Test and Personal Interaction.
- A Group Exercise, Personal Interaction & Written Ability Test will be carried out for the shortlisted candidates by SIMC.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- MBA Admission Notification and Dates 2022
- MBA Admission Process in India
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2022