Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences (SIHS) Pune notifies MBA in Hospital and Healthcare Management Admission 2022
SIHS MBA HHM Admission 2022 – Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences invites admission application for two-year full-time MBA in Hospital and Healthcare Management Program with electives in Pharmaceutical Management, Healthcare IT and Healthcare Insurance for the academic session 2022-24
SIHS MBA HHM Admission 2022 Important Dates
- Registration Commences: August 31, 2021
- Registration Closes: November 27, 2021
- Admit Card Live on 04, 19, December 2021; 02; & January 16, 2022
- Result: February 01, 2022
- Last date to apply for MBA HHM: January 15, 2022
- Declaration of GEPIWAT shortlist for MBA HHM: February 10, 2022
- GEPIWAT Process for MBA HHM: 24th, 25th & 26th February 2022
- Declaration of First merit list and first wait list for MBA HHM: March 08, 2022
- Last date for payment of fees for the first merit list for MBA HHM: March 25, 2022
- Declaration of Second merit list for MBA HHM: April 4, 2022
- Last date for payment of fees for the Second merit list for MBA HHM: April 16, 2022
Eligibility Criteria for SIHS MBA HHM Admission 2022
- Candidates should be Graduate from any recognized University/ Institution of National Importance with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for SC/ST).
- Candidates appearing for final year examinations can also apply, but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for SC/ST).
- A candidate who has completed qualifying qualification from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
SIHS MBA HHM Admission 2022 Application Process
- For seeking admission to the Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences (SIHS) students should complete the following procedure:
- The applicant must register and pay for SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test) 2021. SNAP 2021 test fee is INR 1750/- (non-refundable). The following are the options for payment.
- While registering for SNAP, the applicant has to also apply for SIHS in the same application form. A registration fee of Rs.1000/- is to be paid to SIHS for each program that the aspirant wishes to apply
Mode of Payment
- Online Payment through Credit Card: The candidate may pay directly through Master or Visa card online by following the instructions on the SNAP website after the registration
- Online Payment through Net Banking: The candidate may transfer SNAP test fee to Symbiosis Test Secretariat account using Net Banking option after the registration
- Payment through Demand Draft: Obtain a DD from any Nationalized Bank in favour of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune. Choose the mode of Payment as ‘DD Payment’ in “Make Payment” Tab
- Payment Cash: After online SNAP registration print ‘Axis Bank or Indian Bank Challan’ from the SNAP website. It is in 3 parts. Pay Rs.1500/- in cash at any Axis Bank or Indian Bank branch in your city
- Symbiosis International University admission process is under one umbrella
- The single registration process for all MBA programs at all institutes of SIU
- Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test (PI-WAT) process for all MBA programs at respective institutes
- SNAP Test Score + Academic Profile Score will form the basis for shortlisting candidates for Group Exercise, Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test (PI-WAT)
- The selection process comprises of Group Exercise (GE), Personal Interaction (PI) and Written Ability Test (WAT)
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website