Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences (SIHS) Pune notifies MBA in Hospital and Healthcare Management Admission 2023, Apply now
SIHS MBA HHM Admission 2023 – Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences invites applications for admission to two-year full-time MBA in Hospital and Healthcare Management Program with electives in Pharmaceutical Management, Healthcare IT and Healthcare Insurance for the academic session 2023 on the basis of SNAP 2022 entrance exam
SIHS MBA HHM Admission 2023
- SNAP 2022 Registration Commences : August 04, 2022 (Thursday)
- SNAP 2022 Registration Closes : November 24, 2022 (Thursday)
- Last date to apply for MBA HHM Programme : December 9, 2022 (Friday) 23:59 hrs.
- Admit Card Live on (www.snaptest.org) :
- December 05, 2022 (Monday) for SNAP Test 01
- December 10, 2022 (Saturday) for SNAP Test 02 and SNAP Test 03
- SNAP 2022 Test 1 : December 10, 2022 (Saturday): 02.00 PM to 03.00 PM
- SNAP 2022 Test 2 : December 18, 2022 (Sunday): 02.00 PM to 03.00 PM
- SNAP 2022 Test 3 : December 23, 2022 (Friday): 02.00 PM to 03.00 PM
- SNAP 2022 Result : January 10, 2023 (Tuesday)
- Declaration of GEPIWAT shortlist for MBA HHM Programme : January 18, 2023 (Tuesday)
- GEPIWAT Process for MBA HHM : 9th,10th & 11th February 2023 (Thursday, Friday & Saturday)
- Declaration of First merit list and first wait list for MBA HHM Programme : 17th February 2023, Friday
- Last date for payment of fees for the first merit list for MBA HHM Programme : 10th March 2023, Monday
- Candidates should be Graduate from any recognized University/ Institution of National Importance with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for SC/ST).
- Candidates appearing for final year examinations can also apply, but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for SC/ST).
- A candidate who has completed qualifying qualification from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- For seeking admission to the Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences (SIHS) students should complete the following procedure:
- The applicant must register and pay for SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test) 2022. SNAP 2022 test fee is INR 1950/- (non-refundable). The following are the options for payment.
- While registering for SNAP, the applicant has to also apply for SIHS in the same application form. A registration fee of Rs.1000/- is to be paid to SIHS for each program that the aspirant wishes to apply
Mode of Payment
- Online Payment through Credit Card: The candidate may pay directly through Master or Visa card online by following the instructions on the SNAP website after the registration
- Online Payment through Net Banking: The candidate may transfer SNAP test fee to Symbiosis Test Secretariat account using Net Banking option after the registration
- Payment through Demand Draft: Obtain a DD from any Nationalized Bank in favour of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune. Choose the mode of Payment as ‘DD Payment’ in “Make Payment” Tab
- Payment Cash: After online SNAP registration print ‘Axis Bank or Indian Bank Challan’ from the SNAP website. It is in 3 parts. Pay Rs.1500/- in cash at any Axis Bank or Indian Bank branch in your city
- Symbiosis International University admission process is under one umbrella
- The single registration process for all MBA programs at all institutes of SIU
- Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test (PI-WAT) process for all MBA programs at respective institutes
- SNAP Test Score + Academic Profile Score will form the basis for shortlisting candidates for Group Exercise, Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test (PI-WAT)
- The selection process comprises of Group Exercise (GE), Personal Interaction (PI) and Written Ability Test (WAT)
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website
- Admission Notification and Dates 2022
- MBA Admission Notification and Dates 2022
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2022