SP Jain Institute of Management and Research (SPJIMR) Mumbai announces Admission to PG Management Program for Women (PGMPW) 2022
SPJIMR PG Management Program for Women Admission 2022 – SP Jain Institute of Management and Research (SPJIMR) Mumbai invites applications for admission to Post Graduate Management Programme for Women (PGMPW) for the batch of 2022.
SPJIMR PG Management Program for Women Admission 2022 Important Dates
- Application Process : Ongoing
- Last date to apply : 10th November 2021
Eligibility Criteria for SPJIMR PG Management Program for Women Admission 2022
- Minimum work experience of four years.
- Minimum career break of one year.
- A Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- GMAT/NMAT/CAT/XAT score*.
- We accept GMAT scores earned on or after August 2017.
- We accept NMAT/CAT/XAT/ scores earned on or after January 2021
SPJIMR PG Management Program for Women Admission 2022 Application Process
- Applications for Batch 2022 are open from April 15, 2021 and can be submitted online at https://www.spjimr.org/
- Submit the application online and pay the admission processing fee.
- Submit academic documents and work experience related documents.
- Application processing fee : Rs. 1200/-.
- Mode of Payment : Online through credit card /debit card or through internet banking.
- Shortlisted applicants will be informed through email about the schedule of the selection process.
- Candidates appear for a group interview and a personal interview.
- GMAT/NMAT/CAT/XAT scores could be submitted after the interview process.
- Selected candidates will be communicated via e-mail by the programme office.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website