SP Jain Institute of Management and Research (SPJIMR) Mumbai announces Admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) 2022-24
SPJIMR Mumbai PGDM Admission 2022 – SP Jain Institute of Management and Research (SPJIMR), Mumbai invites applications for admission to 2-year full time residential Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Program for the academic session 2022-24 Batch
- While applying, the applicant is required to select from one of four specialisations offered: Finance, Information Management, Marketing and Operations & Supply Chain.
SPJIMR Mumbai PGDM Admission 2022 Important Dates
- Start Date of online application : 25th September 2021
- Last date for submission of online application : 26th November 2021
Eligibility Criteria for SPJIMR Mumbai PGDM Admission 2022
- Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA awarded by any university incorporated by an Act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions.
- The bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the applicant must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent.
- Applicants in the last year of degree and those who have completed the degree but are awaiting results can also apply.
- Work experience is not mandatory for this programme, graduates with no work experience and those with less than five years of work experience can apply.
- Relevant work experience after graduation will be considered. Internship/training/ project work which were a part of the curriculum will not be considered as work experience or any periods of apprenticeship such as articleship required as part of certain professional courses, or any unpaid work undertaken in any organization or institution will also not be considered as work-experience.
- Proof of work experience such as offer letter, salary slips and the experience letter will have to be provided.
SPJIMR Mumbai PGDM Admission 2022 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online only through the official website https://www.spjimr.org/
- To apply for the PGDM Programme, applicants must fill the form on the online admissions portal on or before November 26, 2021.
- Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- Application Fee : Rs. 1500/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking
- The applicants are shortlisted on the basis of their profiles. They are also expected to meet the qualifying scores in at least one of the entrance exams. The profiles are scored and the applicants are sorted into two groups: Profile based and Profile cum Score based.
- Various factors are considered for selection of applicants such as-
- Overall profile
- Academic background
- Work experience
- Entrance scores
- Versatility and achievements
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website