Symbiosis Institute of Digital and Telecom Management (SIDTM) Pune announces Admission to MBA-DTM Program 2022-24
SIDTM Pune MBA Admission 2022 – Symbiosis Institute of Digital and Telecom Management (SIDTM) formerly known as Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management (SITM) Pune invites application for admission to Master of Business Administration in Digital and Telecom Management (MBA-DTM) Program for the academic session 2022-24
The admission to SIDTM Pune MBA program will be on the basis of SNAP 2021 entrance exam. Candidates can check more details of SIDTM Pune MBA Admission 2022 like important dates, eligibility criteria, application process etc.from the page below.
SIDTM Pune MBA Admission 2022 Important Dates
- Last date to apply for SNAP: November 27, 2021 (Saturday)
- Last date to pay for SNAP: November 27, 2021 (Saturday)
- SNAP Test: December 19, 2021 (Sunday) 14.00 hrs – 15.00 hrs
- January 08, 2022 (Saturday) 10.00 hrs – 11.00 hrs
- January 16, 2022 (Sunday) 10.00 hrs – 11.00 hrs
- SNAP Result: February 01, 2022 (Tuesday)
- Last date of online registration For Institute: January 31, 2022 (Monday)
- Last Date of payment of Registration fees For Institute: January 31, 2022 (Monday)
- Announcement of Shortlist for Group Exercise and Personal Interaction: February 7, 2022 (Monday)
- Group Exercise, Personal Interaction & WAT: Between February 17, 2022 (Thursday) and February 28, 2022 (Monday)
- Announcement of First Merit list: March 7, 2022 (Monday)
- Last date for payment of fees for candidates in the First Merit List: March 22, 2022 (Tuesday)
- Programme Commencement (Academic Year 2022-24): June 13, 2022
Eligibility Criteria for SIDTM Pune MBA Admission 2022
- Graduate from any recognized University / Institution of National Importance with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes).
- Candidates appearing for final year examinations can also apply, but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% marks or equivalent grade for Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes).
- A candidate who has completed a qualifying degree from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- All foreign degrees/ qualifications need to be verified from AIU by the candidate before seeking admission to any programme of SIU.
SIDTM Pune MBA Admission 2022 Application Process
- Interested candidates can apply online only through the official website https://sidtm.edu.in/
- On announcement of the Admission process, Register and appear for SNAP
- Test at www.snaptest.org. Facility of payment of SNAP fee and printing of Admit Card is available online.
- A student to apply for SNAP and Register for SIDTM (Formerly SITM) to be shortlisted need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Step 1 – For SNAP Test information log on to http://www.snaptest.org and register. Simultaneously, register online to SIDTM (Formerly SITM), Pune by paying additional INR1000
- Step 2 – Candidates who have paid their SNAP / Institute programme registration fees prior to this change will NOT be required to pay an additional amount.
- Step 3 – Preserve the Admit Card of SNAP Test for further selection process at SIDTM (Formerly SITM), Pune
- Institute application fee – Rs. 1000/-
- SNAP application fee – Rs. 1750/-
- Mode of Payment – Online Through Credit card/ Debit card/Net Banking
- Selection will be based on candidates’ performance in Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) conducted by Symbiosis International University.
- In order to qualify for the selection process of SIDTM the candidates are required to:
- Step 1 – Appear for Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP)
- Step 2 – After the SNAP test result is declared, candidates who have applied, registered and paid for SIDTM (Formerly SITM) will be shortlisted and called for GE-PIWAT, which will be held in Pune
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website