Symbiosis Institute of Business Management Nagpur announces Admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program 2022-23
SIBM Nagpur MBA Admission 2022 – Symbiosis Institute of Business Management Nagpur invites application for admission to Post Graduate Degree – Master of Business Administration (MBA) for the academic session 2022-24
The admission to SIBM Nagpur MBA Program will be on the basis of SNAP 2021 entrance exam. Candidates can check all the details of SIBM Nagpur MBA Admission 2022 like important dates, eligibility criteria, application process etc. from the page below.
SIBM Nagpur MBA Admission 2022 Important Dates
- SNAP Registration commences on August 31, 2021 (Tuesday)
- SNAP Registration Closes November 27, 2021 (Saturday)
- Admit Card Live on December 4, 2021 (Saturday)
- SNAP Online Test 2021: December 19, 2021; January 08, 2022; January 16, 2022
- SIBM Nagpur Registration Closes on January 28, 2022
- SNAP Result Date: February 01, 2022 (Tuesday)
- Shortlisting of Candidates: February 08, 2022
- Slot Booking of Candidates: February 08th, 2022 to February 11th, 2022 ( Friday )
- Call letter Publishing: February 14th, 2022
- WAT: February 17, 2022
- GE-PI: Between February 18th, 2022 and February 27th, 2022
- Merit List 1: March 02nd, 2022
- Last Date for Payment: March 11th, 2022
- Merit List 2: March 12th, 2022
- Last Date for Payment: March 21st, 2022
- Merit List 3: March 22nd, 2022
- Last Date for Payment: March 31st, 2022
- Program Commences: June 13th, 2022
Eligibility Criteria for SIBM Nagpur MBA Admission 2022
- Candidates should be a Graduate from any recognized University/ Institution of National Importance with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes).
- Candidates appearing for final year examinations can also apply, but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes).
- A candidate who has completed qualifying qualification from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
SIBM Nagpur MBA Admission 2022 Application Process
- Interested candidates can apply online only through the official website https://www.sibmnagpur.edu.in/
- On announcement of the Admission process, Register and appear for SNAP Test at www.snaptest.org. Facility of payment of SNAP fee and printing of Admit Card is available online.
- For seeking admission to the Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Nagpur students should complete the following procedure:
- Step 1: The applicant must register and pay for SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test) 2021
- Step 2: While registering for SNAP, applicants have to also apply for SIBM-Nagpur in the same application form. A program fee of Rs. 1000/- (non-refundable) is to be paid to SIBM-Nagpur for each program that the aspirant wishes to apply.
- Institute application fee Rs. 1000/-
- SNAP application fee Rs. 1750/-
- Mode of Payment – Online through Credit card/ Debit card/Net Banking
- Candidates aspiring to join the MBA program have to appear for the common, mandatory Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) Online Test 2021 and Group Exercise, Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for GE-PIWAT based on their overall SNAP Percentile.
- Selection of students shall be done on the basis of Online Test and Personal Interview, to be held at SIBM Nagpur.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website