EMBA (Executive MBA program)
Taught programme delivered through a part-time weekend mode on a modular basis. Full – ICT support and other resources are provided
Taught by a team of both Indian and International Faculty (e.g. from UK, France, Greece.) Represents many years of successful MBA teaching across the world – from “Toronto to Tokyo” as well as having a solid grounding in Indian business.
- To provide a rigorous study of internationally accepted management theory, practice and application for executives and professionals in order to improve their managerial effectiveness.
- To develop an awareness and appreciation of the terminology, concepts, and principles required in the practice of modern management.
- To create an awareness of the constraints and opportunities afforded by the environment in which a manager operates.
- To develop practical research and project management skills through a broad and integrated understanding of research methods and analytical techniques.
- To develop critical and analytical thinking in order to be able to analyse complex issues and be able to recommend and use appropriate techniques for handling them.
- To provide training for the development of common managerial skills such as team working, leadership, planning, and communication.
- To provide an environment for students that is, stimulating, challenging, relevant to modern businesses, and which incorporates leading-edge theory and practical applications.
- The course will be delivered and assessed in English, to qualified persons who wish to be able to work at an international level but with a focus on India
- The course will focus on international standards for most subjects, but will provide some India-specific content in appropriate areas such as Tax and Law
- Because most students are expected to be working professionals, the programme will be delivered mainly on a part-time weekend mode in modular basis with ICT support.
Main Subjects, Levels, Credits and Qualifications :
POSTGRADUATE CERTIFICATE IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (4 X CORE MODULES AND 2 OUT OF 4 FROM ELECTIVES)
- Managerial Economics(Core) : 5
- Marketing Management(core) : 5
- Organisational Behaviour and Developments(Core) : 5
- Financial Reporting and Analysis(Core) : 5
- Human Resources and Management(Elective) : 5
- Operations Management(Elective) : 5
- Customer Relationship Management(Elective) : 5
- Corporate Finance(Elective) : 5
Total Credits : 30
POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (3 X CORE MODULES AND 2 OUT OF 5 FROM ELECTIVES)
- Srategy and Innovation(Core) : 10
- Project Management(core) : 5
- Leadership and Change Management(core) : 5
- International Management(Elective) : 5
- Behavioural Finance(Elective) : 5
- Globalisation(Elective) : 5
- E-Business(Elective) : 5
- Branding(Elective) : 5
Total Credits : 30
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- Research Methods : 10
- Project : 30
Total Credits : 40
Grand Total : 100
Eligibility and course period: Conducted over weekends and through global teaching pedagogy, the program can be completed in a year or, maximum, over 2 years. So, if you are a graduate/graduate level with a minimum of 5 years of work experience, this is your step, to move into the corner office.
Batch size: 20 professional only
Selection criteria: Personal interview
Sharda University Greater Noida
(Approved vide Act no 14 of 2009 of UP Govt. and recognized by UGC)
Sharda University, plot no. 32, 34, Knowledge park-3, Greater Noida-201306, Tel 9310549324, 9313889172, Website www.sharda.ac.in