Sharda University announces Admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA) Program 2021
Sharda University MBA and BBA Admission 2021 – Sharda University invites applications for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA) Program for the academic year 2021-22.
Interested candidates can check details on Sharda University MBA and BBA Admission 2021 from the page below.
- BBA – Banking & Finance, Entrepreneurship, Finance & Accounting (with ACCA, UK), Health Care Management, Human Resources Management, International Business, Logistics & Supply Chain Management, Marketing Management & BBA (with International Immersion Programme)
- MBA – Banking & Finance, Business Analytics, Entrepreneurship & Family Business, Fashion Management, Health Care & Hospital Administration, Human Resources Management, International Business, Marketing Management, Pharma Marketing & Management, Public Policy & Administration & Supply Chain Management & Logistics
- MBA – Dual Specialization & MBA – Dual Specialization (with International Immersion Programme)
Sharda University MBA and BBA Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Application Process :- Ongoing
- A home based online test (SUAT 2021) :- 01st to 21st May 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Sharda University MBA and BBA Admission 2021
For BBA Program
- Sr. Secondary(10+2) with minimum 50% marks.
- Proficiency in English Communication.
- Commerce/Mathematics as a subject at Sr. Secondary level.
For MBA & MBA – Dual Specialization Program
- Graduation with minimum 50% marks.
- Proficiency in English communication.
- SUAT (Online Test), or
- MAT with 75% percentile or above score. or
- CAT/XAT with 65% percentile or above score followed by Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
Sharda University MBA and BBA Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through official website https://admissions.sharda.ac.in/
Steps to Follow:
- Step 1 : New User Registration
- Step 2 : Fill the application form
- Step 3 : Confirm Programme/Specialisation, generate your System ID and proceed to payment
- Step 4 : Get your Application Number on your registered Email ID and Mobile Number
- Step 5 : Pay Application fee
- For offline admissions, call our support center at: 0120-4570000
- The selection is done on the basis of the entrance test- SUAT, followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website