Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology announces Admission to Master of Business Administration Program 2022, Apply now
RGIPT MBA Admission- Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT), Amethi, invites applications for admission to 2-year full-time Master of Business Administration and Master of Business Administration (Business Analytics) Program for the academic session 2022-2023.
Candidates can check the post below for more details on RGIPT MBA Admission 2022.
Department of Management Studies
- Primary objective of the Department of Management Studies (DoMS) is to create a cadre of human resources with necessary skills, domain expertise, and competencies to manage the key positions in various segments of the corporate world and energy sector.
- The areas of focus of the department are:
- Energy Management
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Human Resources Management
- Operations Management
RGIPT MBA Admission Dates 2022
- Last Date for Online Submission of Application : 30th May, Monday 2022
- Display of Shortlisted Candidates on Website for Personal Interview (PI) : 1st June, Wednesday 2022
- Personal Interview (Online) : 3rd June, Friday 2022
- Declaration of Results : 7th June Tuesday, 2022
- Last Date for Fee Submission : 15th June, Wednesday 2022
RGIPT MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- A candidate must hold a minimum 50% in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PwD) in Class 10th.
- A candidate must hold a minimum 50% in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PwD) in Class 12th.
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree recognized by the AICTE/UGC/Institute/University incorporated by Act of Parliament/State legislature, university declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PwD).
MBA (Business Analytics)
- A candidate must hold a minimum 50% in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PwD) in Class 10th
- A candidate must hold a minimum 50% in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PwD) in Class 12th
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in any branch of Engineering/Technology ‘OR’ must hold a Bachelor’s degree in disciplines such as B.Sc./B.Com./BCA/B.A. (Mathematics/Statistics) recognized by the AICTE/UGC/Institute/University incorporated by Act of Parliament/State legislature, the university declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PwD).
Note: Candidate appearing for final year examination of programme are also eligible to apply
RGIPT MBA Admission Application Process 2022
- Eligible candidates should apply Online for admission by filling up an online application form given on the RGIPT website www.domsrgipt.ac.in. The instructions are provided on the same to fill up the form.
- A non-refundable application fee of Rs.400/- (Rs.200/- for SC/ST candidates) to be paid online by the applicant.
- Candidates MUST use their personal Phone number and Email Id for registration.
- Please ensure that all information provided is correct and accurate.
- Incomplete application forms and forms received after the due date will not be considered for the admission process.
- Selection for admission in both the programs (MBA & MBA in Business Analytics) will be based on the merit. The weightage for selection is as for the following component
WITH a Valid Score of any of examinations of CAT-2021/ XAT-2022/ CMAT-2022/ GMAT 2021/ 2022/ MAT-2022
|WITHOUT a Valid Score any of examinations of CAT-2021/ XAT-2022/CMAT-022/GMAT 2021/ 2022/ MAT-2022|
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for Online Personal Interview (PI).
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website