Netaji Subhas University of Technology Delhi announces Admission to MBA Program through Common Management Admission Committee (CMAC) 2022
NSUT MBA Admission 2022 – Netaji Subhas University of Technology (NSUT) invites online applications for admissions to two-year full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program offered by Department of Management Study for the academic year 2022-24. Admission to the MBA program will be conducted through the Common Management Admission Committee (CMAC).
Read further for more details on NSUT MBA Admission 2022.
About CMAC 2022
- Centrallized Counselling for admission to MBA programme 2022 of 03 pioneering universities of Govt. of NCT of Delhi, namely Delhi Technological University (DTU) , Netaji Subhas University of Technology (NSUT) and Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women (IGDTUW) will be conducted through Common Management Admission Committee (CMAC).
- Prospective candidates are required to fill a single online application form on this website to participate in the centralized admission under CMAC-2022.
- Human Resource
- Business Analytics
NSUT MBA Admission Dates 2022
- Opening Date of registration : 09th March 2022
- Last date of filling online application form : 09th April 2022
NSUT MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- A candidate who has passed any Bachelor’s degree examination with 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA from a recognised university/institution is eligible to apply. However, a relaxation of 10% in marks shall be given in eligibility criteria to SC/ST/PwD candidates.
- Valid CAT 2021 / MAT 2021 / MAT 2022 percentile or Graduation degree with one year experience is eligible to apply.
- Those who are appearing in the final semester examination may also apply, provided that they submit the proof of eligibility by a specific date declared by the university and valid CAT/MAT percentile at the time of application.
- The student should hold a degree from any of the universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India, or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a university under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
NSUT MBA Admission Application Process 2022
- All candidates desirous of seeking admission to the MBA programs at DTU, IGDTUW & NSUT are required to visit website www.nsut.ac.in and fill registration form, pay a non-refundable registration fee and fill the choices for allotment of seat.
- All candidates are required to fill the online application form and make an online payment.
- Documents required for uploading at the time of filling up of online application form.
- For General/OBC/EWS candidates : Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST/PwD Candidates : Rs. 500/-
- Mode of Payment : Through online mode
- Admission shall be made on the basis of the final merit list prepared on the basis of CAT2021/MAT – 2021/MAT 2022 percentile/Graduation percentage with one year experience and performance in Personal Interview and /or Group Discussion.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- MBA Admission Notifications 2022
- Top 100 MBA College in India
- MBA Entrance Exams 2022
- MBA Admission Process in India