NMU announces PGCET for Admission to MMS (Mgt.) & MMS (Computer Mgt) courses 2019
North Maharashtra University PGCET 2019 – North Maharashtra Universityonducts the Common Entrance Test PGCET from the eligible candidates who seek admission into Post Graduates Courses like M.M.S. (Personal Management) and M.M.S. (Computer Management) for the academic year 2019.
Candidates can check all the details of NMU PGCET 2019 application process, eligibility criteria, exam pattern and other details through this page below.
Common Entrance Examination (CET)
A Common Entrance Examination procedure will be adopted for admission to First Year Courses at the affiliated colleges of the University in following subjects only:
- Master of Management Studies (M.M.S. (Personnel Management))
- Master of Management Studies (M.M.S. (Computer Management))
NMU PGCET 2019 Important Dates
Last date to submit the online application forms: 16th July 2019
Last date for receipt of the printed form along with Demand Draft and important documents: 17th July 2019
Display of list of eligible candidates 19th July 2019
Last date of receipt of objections in written form: 20 July 2019
Display of final list of eligible candidates: 22 July 2019
Issuance of Admit card/hall ticket: 23 July 2019
NMU PGCET 2019: 25 July 2019
Declaration of Result: 27 July 2019
NMU PGCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Eligibility Criteria for Appearing to CET : Candidates appeared for Graduation or equivalent.
- Specific Criteria for admission to the following courses: The specific eligibility criteria for the admission to the first year of various post-graduate courses is as follows:
- For admission to the M.M.S. (Computer Management) and M.M.S (Personnel Management) Course, candidate must have passed the Three years Bachelor’s examination of any Indian Statutory University.
- Note: Every eligible candidate has to pass a Common Examination Test to be conducted by University
- The percentage of seats reserved for Backward Class category candidates as per the rules of Govt. of Maharashtra State is as below:
- Scheduled Casts and Nav-Bouddha (SC) – 13.0
- Schedule Tribes (S.T.) – 7.0
- Vimukta Jati (V.J.) and De-notified Tribes (D.T.) – 3.0
- Nomadic Tribes (N.T.-1) – 2.5
- Nomadic Tribes (N.T.-2) – 3.5
- Nomadic Tribes (N.T.-3) – 2.0
- Other Backward Classes (O.B.C.) – 19.0
- Total – 50%
- If the reservation quota remains vacant then 2% seats of total intake capacity will be offered to SBC category candidates
Entrance Exam Details
- The mode of entrance exam will be offline in the form of OMR Sheet. The question paper will consist of only objective questions. Each question has four options, out of each only one is correct.
- Entrance examination consists of single paper of 90 minutes duration that contains 50 questions carrying maximum of 100 marks.
- Candidate should dark in the entire circle. Use black ballpoint pen for darkening the circle
- General Aptitude
- Basic IT
- Current Affairs
Exam Centers: Jalgaon, Chalisgaon, Dhule, Shirpur, Nandurbar
NMU PGCET 2019 Application Procedure
- Student will have to fill up online form as available on the University Website http://www.nmu.ac.in. A form will be generated for the students applying for CET.
Stage – I: Prerequisites
- Read the instructions given in brochure carefully; before proceeding for filling up the admission form ensure the following
- You have to draw D.D. worth Rs. 300/- in favour of “The Finance & Accounts Officer, Kavayitri Bahinabai Chaudhari North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon”. The D.D. may be drawn on Nationalized banks.
- Fill up the online application form as per the given instructions; after submitting the online form, Form Number will be generated by the system; please note the form no. for future reference.
- Print the application form and attach the attested photocopies of necessary documents along with the Demand Draft. Paste your passport size recent photograph on application and submit the completed form to the nearby ARC by hand or send it by post super-scribing “Application for CET for admission to “Course Name” to the Principal of the concerned ARC College
North Maharashtra University (NMU) Jalgaon, North Maharashtra University, ‘A’ Grade NAAC Re-accredited (3rd Cycle), Jalgaon-425001, Maharashtra,(India), Website www.nmu.ac.in