SVKM’s NMIMS Mumbai announces Admission to Master of Business Administration-Real Estate Management (MBA-REM) Program 2023, Apply now
SVKM’s NMIMS MBA (REM) Admission 2023 – SVKM’s NMIMS, School of Business Management, Mumbai invites application for admission to Master of Business Administration-Real Estate Management (MBA-REM) Program for the academic session 2023
SVKM’s NMIMS MBA (REM) Admission 2023
- Programme: MBA Real Estate Management
- Duration : 2 years, Full-time.
- Intake : 60 per batch
- Online Registration : Tuesday, 13th December, 2022
- Last date of Online Registration : Sunday, 9th April, 2023
- Call letter for Written Test & Personal Interview (on website after 5.00 pm) : Tuesday, 11th April, 2023
- Conduct of Written Test & Personal Interview : Saturday, 15th April, 2023
- Final results (on website after 5.00 pm) : Wednesday, 19th April, 2023
- Payment of fees (I Merit List) : 20th to 25th April, 2023
- Commencement of Programme : Monday, 3rd July, 2023
- Closure of admission : Wednesday,19th July 2023
- Bachelors’ Degree in Civil/Mechanical/Architecture/ B Design
- Full time Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University preferably with 2 years of work experience in Real Estate.
- Candidates who have appeared for their final year degree examination can also apply & graduation (Qualifying) examination should have been conducted before the course commencement date.Submission of AIU equivalence certificate to confirm the eligibility for the program is mandatory for those candidates who have completed their Under-Graduation from overseas board / Universities.
- Online registration at www.nmims.edu
- Before filling the online form, please read all the instructions carefully mentioned in the instruction sheet, important dates & also terms & conditions given in the online application form.
- Pay registration fee of Rs 2500/- (Nonrefundable) (Please refer to online registration for payment details.).
- Written Test followed by Personal Interview (Total 100 marks)
- Merit list will be prepared based on performance of the candidate in the Written test and Personal Interview.
- Candidates will be intimated on regular basis through call letter for test & PI on website www.nmims.edu
- Test Structure: Quantitative: 40 marks, Logical Reasoning: 20 marks & English: 40 marks
For more details and apply, please visit the official website
- MBA Admission Notification and Dates 2023
- MBA Admission Process in India
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2023