SVKM’s NMIMS Mumbai announces Admission to M.Pharm and M.Pharm plus MBA Program 2023, Apply now
NMIMS M.Pharm and M.Pharm plus MBA Admission 2023 – SVKM’s NMIMS Shobhaben Pratapbhai Patel School of Pharmacy & Technology Management, Mumbai and School of Pharmacy & Technology Management, Shirpur invites application for full-time M. Pharm. /M. Pharm. + MBA Program for the academic year 2023-24
Course & Seats Offered
- Pharm / M. Pharm + MBA
- Pharmaceutics (15 seats mumbai & 15 seats Shirpur Campus)
- Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance (15 seats Mumbai & 15 seats Shirpur Campus)
- Industrial Pharmacy (15 seats Mumbai campus)
- Pharmaceutical Technology (15 seats Mumbai Campus)
- Regulatory Affairs (15 seats Mumbai Campus)
- Online Registration on website www.nmims.edu: 01st December 2022
- Last date of online Registration Wednesday, 31st May 2023
- Call letters available on dashboard for Personal Interview: 05th June 2023
- Last date of Documents upload for Personal Interview: 31st May 2023
- Conduct of Personal Interview: 08th June & 09th June 2023
- Call letter for Admission Counselling of M. Pharm + MBA & M. Pharm Program: 15th June 2023
- Counseling & Payment of admission fees of M. Pharm + MBA Program & M. Pharm (Regulatory Affairs) program: 22nd June 2023
- Counseling & Payment of admission fees of M. Pharm Program: 3rd July 2023
- Commencement of Program: 11th July 2023
- Closure of Admission / Last date of admission: 27th July 2023
- The Basic qualification criteria for the purpose of admission to M. Pharm /M. Pharm + MBA program shall be that the candidate must have passed B. Pharm examination with 55% of marks from any Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) approved institute.
- M. Pharm/ M. Pharm + MBA Programs are full-time programs. As per prevailing rules attendance is mandatory for all the students, including Industry Sponsored students, admitted in M. Pharm + MBA program.
- Industry sponsored candidates would be preferred, provided they fulfill the requirements (as under Point 4.1 and 4.2) including NOC (No objection certificate) from the employer.
- Those candidates who are appearing for B. Pharm. examination from a recognized University where Grade Point Average is given, such candidates must produce in writing from the University concerned, the equivalent percentage for the GPA / CGPA.
- The candidates who are appearing for the final year of B. Pharm examination are eligible to apply.
- Candidates whose final marksheet is not available at the time of admission are required to submit an internet copy of result duly attested by the Principal of the college, failing which the candidate will not be admitted to the program.
- Submission of AIU equivalence certificate to confirm the eligibility for the program is mandatory for those candidates who have completed B. Pharm from Overseas University.
- Visit www.nmims.edu for online registration
- Before filling the online form, please read all the instructions carefully mentioned in the instruction sheet, important dates and Terms & Conditions given in the online application form.
- Registration Fee is non-refundable.
- Registration Fee of Rs. 2500/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through Credit Card (Visa / Master).
- Admission for M. Pharm and M. Pharm + MBA is through NMIMS Personal Interview.
- Admission will be purely on merit as per candidate’s performance in Personal Interview.
- The Personal Interview will be conducted only at Mumbai Centre and venue will be communicated by call letter.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Admission Notifications 2023
- M.Pharm Admission Notifications 2023
- Pharmacy Scope, Eligibility, Salary and Job Prospects