SVKM’s NMIMS announces Integrated MBA Program for Family Business Admission 2022, Apply Now
NMIMS Integrated MBA-FB Admission – SVKM’s NMIMS, Pravin Dalal School of Entrepreneurship and Family Business Management invites applications for admission to Integrated MBA Program for Family Business for the academic year 2022.
Read on for more details on NMIMS Integrated MBA Program for Family Business Admission 2022.
NMIMS Integrated MBA-FB Admission Dates 2022
- Start of Online Registration : Wednesday,22nd December, 2021
- Last Date for Online Registration: Sunday, 10th April, 2022
- Call Letters for Assignment submission: Thursday, 14th April, 2022
- Due date Assignment submission: 15th & 16th April, 2022
- Declaration of I Merit List: Friday, 22nd April, 2022
- Payment of fees (I Merit): 23rd to 27th April, 2022
- Registration, Inauguration Programme at NMIMS: July, 2022
NMIMS Integrated MBA-FB Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- The Candidate must have passed the 10+2 or equivalent examination with 60% and above.
- A candidate who has passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB Certificate or DP or CP awarded candidates with 24 credits compulsory and has passed 3 subjects at Higher Level (HL) and 3 subjects at Standard Level (SL) mandatorily from any stream.
- Candidates of CBSE / ICSE,should mention in the online registration / e-admission form (if selected) for 10+2 or equivalent examination,the aggregate marks of all the subjects the candidate has taken / opted
- andappearedfor (not best off our, five, six or seven). The candidate shall have passed all the subjects he / she has taken / opted and appeared in the applicable examination/s in a single / first attempt. The aggregate percentage of all subjects the candidate has taken / opted and appeared will be taken into consideration for confirming eligibility of the candidate for the program at the time of admission.
- In case the mark sheet issued by the applicable Board / Institution is in percentile/s, the actual aggregate percentage of all the subjects appeared by the candidate will be taken into consideration.
- Candidates above 25 years of age are not eligible to apply.
- Those candidates who have passed or are appearing (all subject/s taken / opted) for 10+2 examination from a Board / University where Grade Point Average is given, such candidates must produce in writing from the Board / University concerned, the equivalent percentage for the GPA / CGPA obtained.
- IB & Cambridge Candidate: Candidates who do not have a final mark sheet will be given “Provisional Admission” based on predicted scores. Fees will be accepted from such candidates but their admission will be confirmed on submission of the final mark sheet before the commencement of the program if found eligible. The candidate shall have to submit a copy of AIU notification to confirm their eligibility for the program as equivalent to (10+2) examination/s. The mark sheet/s / transcript/s issued by Board / University shall only be considered (the mark sheet/s / transcript/s issued by the School / Institute will not be considered / accepted.)
- As per program eligibility the mandatory subject should appeared and passed
- Good communication skills
- Basic understanding of their respective family run business
- Zeal to learn and take higher responsibility
NMIMS Integrated MBA-FB Admission Application Process 2022
- Online registration at www.nmims.edu
- Before filling the online form, please read all the instructions carefully mentioned in the Handout and also refer the Important Dates
- Online Registration Fee is Rs. 2,000/- plus taxes (non-refundable)
- The Institute will assess the suitability of the student, based on the information provided in the application form.
- Candidates have to submit assignments mentioned in the call letter.
- Merit list will be prepared based on assignment score.
For more details and apply, please visit the official website