National Institute of Technology Trichy announces Admission to Master of Business Administration Program 2022, Apply now
NIT Trichy MBA Admission – Department of Management Studies, National Institute of Technology, Trichy (DoMS NIT Trichy) invites application for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program for the academic session 2022-23 through CAT 2021 scores.
Interested candidates can check details such as eligibility criteria, application process, fee, selection and more on NIT Trichy MBA Admission 2022 from the page below.
NIT Trichy MBA Admission Dates 2022
- Start date of Online application: 28th January 2022 onwards.
- Last date for payment of application fees: 28th February 2022, till 4 PM.
- Last date for submission of the Online application: 28th February 2022, till 5 PM.
NIT Trichy MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- An applicant with a full-time regular Undergraduate degree in any discipline with a minimum of 60 percent marks or 6.5 CGPA for Open, EWS, and OBC-NCL and 55 percent or 6.0 CGPA for SC/ST.
- Applicants should have a valid score in the Common Admission Test (CAT) 2021.
- Students currently in the final year UG course and having cleared CAT 2021 are also eligible to apply.
Other important points:
- An applicant with a previous year’s CAT score is not eligible to apply.
- The conversion of CGPA to percentage; percentage to CGPA is not allowed.
NIT Trichy MBA Admission Application Process 2022
- Candidates can apply through https://admission.nitt.edu/mba2022/ or https://www.nitt.edu/
- Check the eligibility and year of CAT appearance.
- Complete the application fees payment in State Bank Collect.
- Have the scanned soft copy of the following documents in PDF to upload in the admission portal:
- Aadhaar, CAT 2021 Score Card, 10th and 12th Marks Sheet, UG mark sheet or consolidated mark sheet/grade sheet, Degree or provisional certificate (if available), Transfer certificate (if available), Category certificate (for OBC-NCL/EWS/SC/ST), Professional work experience certificate (if applicable).
- Passport size photo image, a signature image of the applicant, Fee receipt.
- An applicant who awaits the final exam result has to submit the latest and all previous semester mark-sheets as a single PDF.
- Category certificate OBC-NCL or EWS must be obtained on or after 1st April 2021.
- For OBC-NCL, EWS, PWD, an affidavit can be uploaded in case the applicant has applied for the certificate and is yet to receive the same.
- For General/OBC-NCL/EWS Category: Rs 1550/.
- For SC/ST Category: Rs 1050/.
- The fee payment should be made through State Bank collect mode only.
- CAT 2021 score, Online Personal Interview, Academic performance, Professional work experience. The applicants will be shortlisted based on their CAT 2021 scores. Shortlisted candidates will be intimated to attend the online interview.
For more details and apply please visit the official website