NISM Mumbai announces Admission to Post Graduate Certificate in Management (Data Science in Financial Markets) Program 2022, Apply now
NISM Mumbai PGCM (DSFM) Admission – National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM) invites applications for admissions to Post Graduate Certificate in Management (Data Science in Financial Markets) for the academic session 2022-23.
Eligible candidates can submit the application through online mode till June 01, 2022. Read further for more details on NISM Mumbai PGCM (DSFM) Admission 2022.
- Program: Post Graduate Certificate in Management (Data Science in Financial Markets)
- Duration: 14 months, Weekend program (Saturdays – 6 pm to 9:15 pm & Sunday – 10 am to 5 pm)
NISM Mumbai PGCM (DSFM) Admission Dates 2022
- Start Date for Application: January 24, 2022
- Last Date for Application : July 31, 2022
- Date of commencement of interviews : August 01, 2022
- Commencement of Program: August 27, 2022
NISM Mumbai PGCM (DSFM) Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Graduates from any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized University under 10+2+3 stream are eligible. Provisional admission will be granted to those in the final year of graduation and subject to confirmation of the aforesaid criterion.
NISM Mumbai PGCM (DSFM) Admission Application Process 2022
- Candidates willing to apply should first register themselves on slims.nism.ac.in
- Step 1: New Registration: Upon successful registration, a User-ID and Password will be sent to the registered email ID and mobile number of the candidate.
- Step 2: Application process: Thereafter, candidates are required to log-in and complete the application process by paying application fee. After making the payment of application fee of Rs. 500/- the candidates may submit their application.
- Candidates will be selected based on their profile and their performance in the personal interview (online).
For more details and apply, please visit the official website