National Institute of Personnel Management Kolkata announces Admission to Distance Learning PG Diploma in Personnel Management (PGDPM) Program 2021
NIPM Distance Education PGDPM Admission 2021 – Applications are invited by National Institute of Personnel Management (NIPM), Kolkata for admission to 2-years Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management (PGDPM) Program for session commencing in September 2021 through distance learning mode.
Check out the post below for more details on NIPM Distance Education PGDPM Admission 2021.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management conducted by NIPM is of 2 years duration which has its emphasis on professional excellence and wide network throughout the country in almost all the states.
NIPM Distance Education PGDPM Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Application Process: On Going
- Last date of submission of examination Application form: 15th April 2021
- Submission of Research Project Paper: 31st May 2021
NIPM Distance Education PGDPM Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should at least be Graduates from a recognized University or its equivalent, with a minimum of 50% marks in the degree examination.
- In case of Honors degree or Master’s degree as also in case of candidates having 3 years working experience in HR profession or 5 years working experience in Industry or those who are professionally qualified as Chartered/ Costs/Cs/Management Accounts etc. the requirement of 50% of marks may be waived.
NIPM Distance Education PGDPM Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website www.nalandaopenuniversity.com
- Prospectus including application forms is available from the National Office by sending a Demand Draft for Rs. 550/¬(including postage) drawn in favour of National Institute of Personnel Management ¬DPM Trust payable at Kolkata.
- Prospectus is also available from the counter of the National Office against payment of Rs. 500/¬ in cash.
- A candidate may take the failed / back papers, if any, with the fresh three papers of the subsequent semester paying examination fees for the failed/ back papers at the prescribed rates.
- Candidates after having passed in all the written papers of 1st to 3rd semester will have to prepare a Research Project Paper (RPP), which is one of the three subjects in the last semester of the Course for the Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management Examination and submit the RPP within the date of last semester examination
- The viva voce test will be held normally in March and September each year. Necessary guidelines for preparation of the RPP are available in the prospectus.
- Application Fee – Rs. 500/-
- Mode of Payment – Through Demand Draft or cash
- Validity of Registration – The registration of a candidate shall remain valid for five years.
- Qualifying Marks – Minimum marks fixed for passing any paper is 50 percent.
- Medium of Examination – The medium of examination is English only.
- The Board of Studies decides upon the examination centers at the NIPM Chapter offices located in different parts of the country for holding Semester Examinations
- New centers may be opened and existing centers may be discontinued at the direction of the Board of Studies. At present Exams are held in Bangalore, Kolkata, Delhi, Chennai, Mumbai & Trivandrum.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website