National Institute of Financial Management Faridabad announces Admission to Postgraduate Program in Management (PGDM) in Financial Management 2021
NIFM Faridabad PGDM Admission 2021 – National Institute of Financial Management (NIFM) Faridabad invites applications from the interested candidates for admission to the Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) in Financial Management for the year 2021
About the PGDM in Financial Management
- The Program titled ‘Post Graduate diploma in Management (Financial Management)’ is a two-year full time Programme for officials in government, executives in the public and the private sector corporations. The Programme is duly recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- The programme has been designed and under the guidance of Academic Advisory Committee, and features the contents of similar programmes run by the best ‘B-schools’ of national and international repute. The programme aims to enhance managerial competence and self-development that are expected to translate each challenge into excellent opportunities, thereby improving promotional and career prospects for the participants of the programme.
NIFM Faridabad PGDM Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last date for Submission of the form/ Nominations from their Sponsoring Organization :- 01st May, 2021
- Group Discussion & Interviews etc. :- 15th June, 2021 from 10 a.m. onwards
- Start of the programme :- 01st July, 2021
Eligibility Criteria for NIFM Faridabad PGDM Admission 2021
For officers from Central Governments/ State Governments/ Union Territories/ Central PSUs/ State PSUs/ Autonomous Organizations under State or Central Governments/ Other bodies of the Central/ State Government from India or Abroad
- All participants must have completed Graduation or a degree equivalent thereto from an Indian/foreign university (institution) recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- Minimum percentage of marks at graduation level must be 50%.
- The upper age limit for all participants is 50 years on the last date of submission of the application form for the programme.
- The Officers should be working at middle/ senior level in their respective organisation with work experience of at least three years.
For Candidates from Corporate Sector from India or Abroad (other than PSUs)
- Conditions as mentioned above at a), b) and c)
- Aspiring participants from the corporate sector must give their percentile score of CAT or any other test(s) approved by the AICTE, and ought to have work experience of minimum three years at a managerial position in a corporate entity.
NIFM Faridabad PGDM Admission 2021 Application Process
- Admission forms annexed in the prospectus or alternatively may be downloaded from AJNIFM website http://www.nifm.ac.in/s
- Applications, complete in all respect, should reach by post to Dr. K. P. Kaushik, Professor (Finance & Accounts) and Programme Chair, Post-Graduation Diploma in Financial Management, Arun Jaitley National Institute of Financial Management, Sector- 48, Pali Road, Faridabad, Pin code – 121001 (Haryana) by the due date in a sealed envelope superscripted as “Application for Post-Graduation Diploma in Financial Management”.
- Aspirants also have the option to apply online through website link http://www.nifm.ac.in/user/register or may send scanned copy of their application at E-mail: email@example.com followed by hard copy.
- In case of sponsored candidates the letter from the sponsoring organizations should be sent by the due date
For Government Executives (India and Overseas)
- Applicants will initially be short listed by the Institute. This would be communicated to the candidates and/or their sponsors through email and/or phone. The sponsors would be requested to depute their candidates well in time for attending the Group Discussion & Interviews, meant for shortlisting the candidates.
For Corporate Executives
- Applicants are required to submit their percentile score of CAT or any other test(s) approved by the AICTE and they will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
For more details and apply online, please visit the official website