National Institute of Construction Management and Research (NICMAR) announces admission to UG and PG Program 2023, Apply now
NICMAR University Admission 2023 – National Institute of Construction Mgt. and Research (NICMAR) University, Pune, invites applications for admission to Undergraduate & Postgraduate Programs for the academic year 2023.
NICMAR University Admission 2023
- School of Construction
- MBA in Advanced Construction Management (2 Years) [Seats: 600]
- PG Diploma in Quantity Surveying and Contract Management (1 Year) [Seats: 60]
- B.Tech. in Civil Engineering (4 Years) [Seats: 60]
- School of Project Management
- MBA in Advanced Project Management (2 Years) [Seats: 120]
- NICMAR Business School
- MBA (7 Choice Based Immersive Specialisations) [Seats: 30]
- MBA in Entrepreneurship and Innovation (2 Years) [Seats: 15]
- MBA in Family Business Management (2 Years) [Seats: 15]
- Integrated MBA (I-MBA) [5 Years] [Seats: 60]
- School of Planning, Real Estate and Infrastructure
- MBA in Real Estate and Urban Infrastructure Management (2 Years) [Seats: 60]
- Master of Planning (Urban Planning) – (2 Years) [Seats: 30]
- School of Energy and Environment
- MBA in Sustainable Energy Management (2 Years) [Seats: 30]
- MBA in Environmental Sustainability (2 Years) [Seats: 30]
- Starting date for submission of application : 6th November, 2022
- Last date for Submission of Application : 15th January, 2023
- PG-NCAT, GD and PI for PG Programs/UG-NCAT and PI for UG Programmes : 30th Jan – 5th Feb, 2023
- Date of Declaration of Admissions Results : 11th Feb, 2023
- Last date for Payment of Tuition Fees (1st Instalment) : 11th Mar, 2023
- Date of Commencement of Programmes for 2023 batch : 10th Jul, 2023
- UG Course : Candidate should have passed Standard XII/HSC or equivalent examination in 2021, 2022 or appearing in 2023.
- PG Course : Candidates with a regular bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Architecture / Planning from a recognised Institution / University are eligible. Candidates seeking admission are required to have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks (45% for the candidates from reserved category) at graduation level. Final year students can also apply. However, such candidates must have completed (passed) their Graduation before the commencement of program.
- Course wise eligibility criteria please check on the official website
- Candidates can apply online through the website https://www.nicmar.ac.in/
- To apply online, simply pay the application fees and upload your documents.
- Make sure to enter all information correctly and upload all specified documents, and you’re good to go.
- Single programme preference: Rs. 2,100/-
- More than one programme preference (up to 5): Rs. 2,620/-
- Applications are scrutinised and eligibility is established on the basis of the documents submitted. Eligible candidates will be invited to appear for the selection procedure, which comprises Post Graduate NICMAR Common Admission Test (PG-NCAT) & Under Graduate NICMAR Common Admission Test (UG-NCAT), Group Discussion (GD), Personal Interview (PI) and Rating of Application (RA).
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website