Mudra Institute of Communications Ahmedabad announces Fellow Program in Management (FPM) Admission 2022
MICA FPM Admission 2022 – Mudra Institute of Communications Ahmedabad (MICA) invites applications for admission to Fellow Program in Management (FPM) for the Academic session 2022-26.
Read further for more details on MICA FPM Admission 2022.
FPM Specializations offered
FPM offers specialisations in the areas of:
- Media and Entertainment
- Digital Marketing
MICA FPM Admission 2022 Important Dates
- Last date for applying online : March 31, 2022
- Last date for receiving application fee, recommendation letters and copies of certificates : March 31, 2022
- Telephonic screening interviews : April 7/8, 2022
- Admission Test on campus/online : April 18/19/20, 2022
- Declaration of result : April 25, 2022
- Admissions close : May 5, 2022
- Session begins : July 4, 2022
Eligibility Criteria for MICA FPM Admission 2022
- Applicants must have a UGC/AIU/AICTE ** approved Post Graduate/Master’s Degree/equivalent qualification with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade in the field of management/communications/humanities/ or social science. Exposure and understanding of Marketing, Media, Public Relations, Advertising and/or Journalism shall be an added advantage.
- The candidate should have also completed a UGC/AIU/AICTE approved three-year Bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification after completing higher secondary (10+2) or equivalent. The Bachelor’s degree can be from any discipline (Engineering/ Science/ Social Studies/ Arts/ Commerce/ Communication/ Management/ or Media).
- Foreign nationals and NRIs with non-Indian degrees that are considered equivalent (by UGC/AIU/AICTE) to the qualifications listed with GRE above are also eligible to apply for the programme.
MICA FPM Admission 2022 Application Process
- Interested candidates can apply online only through the official website www.mica.ac.in
- To apply for the exam, candidates need to fill-up the registration form and pay the test fees online (www.mica.ac.in)
- This application form is an integral part of the admission process. Please provide correct information.
- Please upload your proposed research of a maximum of 1000 words and mention the names of 3 MICA faculty whose work is aligned to this area, to the link provided in the online application.
- Admission granted on the basis of incorrect information will be ipso facto null and void. In all matters regarding admission to the program, the decision of the institute will be final and binding. No correspondence from the applicant with respect to his/her non-selection will be entertained.
- Application fee : Rs. 2500/-
- Mode of Payment : Online Through Credit card/ Debit card/Net Banking
- Selection to the program is based on:
- Telephonic screening interview and Performance in FPM Admission Test
- Consistent academic performance from 10+2 onwards
- Professional work/research experience in media and communication
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website