Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) announces Admission to MBA (Part-time) Program 2021
MNNIT Allahabad MBA (Part-Time) Admission 2021 – Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT), Allahabad invites application for admission to 3-Years Executive MBA (Part-Time) Program in different Departments/Schools/Cells for academic Session 2021-2022
Interested candidates can apply for the same through online mode till May 07, 2021. Read further for more details on MNNIT Allahabad MBA (Part-Time) Admission 2021
MNNIT Allahabad MBA (Part-Time) Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Advertisement for Ph.D. admission: 05th April 2021
- Start of online application process: 05th April 2021
- Closing date for online application process: 07th May 2021 up to 5.00 PM
- Last date for receipt of the printed and signed application form: 10th May 2021 up to 5.30 PM
- Declaration of list of shortlisted candidates for written examination: 21st May 2021
- Written examination in all Departments (for Category 11 and 12)*: 02nd June 2021
- Interview*: 03rd June 2021
- Declaration of Ph.D. admission result: 18th June 2021
- Last date for seat acceptance and Submission of Institute fee by the selected candidates: 26th June 2021
- Declaration of Ph.D. allotment results of waitlisted candidates (if any seat is left vacant): 23rd June 2021
- Last date for seat acceptance and Submission of Institute fee by the selected candidates: 06th July 2021
- Physical registration (for all selected candidates): 13th – 16th 06th July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for MNNIT Allahabad MBA (Part-Time) Admission 2021
- Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent of minimum three years duration in any discipline with minimum 60% aggregate marks or 6.5 C.P.I. (Cumulative Performance Index on Ten-point scale) in the qualifying examination. For SC/ST candidates, minimum marks will be 55% aggregate or 6.0 CPI.
- Candidates must have been in full-time service for at least two years after completion of a qualifying degree at the time of admission. The part-time classes shall be held in the evening on working days. These courses are for the professionals working in the Allahabad district.
MNNIT Allahabad MBA (Part-Time) Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online only through official website http://www.mnnit.ac.in/
- Applicants are required to submit their application through an online application system using the portal https://academics.mnnit.ac.in/admission2021 only. “.
There are two steps in the online application procedure
- Step 1: Register by filling your personal details.
- Step 2: Online filling of application form and online payment of application fees
- For General Category – Rs.1200/-
- For SC/ST Category – Rs.600/-
- Mode of Payment – Through online Mode
- Admission of eligible candidates shall be based on written examination and/or interviews conducted by MNNIT Allahabad at MNNIT Allahabad campus..
- The list of candidates eligible to appear in the written test and/or interview will be displayed on the portal as per the specified schedule.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website