Manipal University Manipal announces Admission to Master of Business Administration Program 2022, Apply Now
Manipal University MBA Admission 2022 – Manipal University (MU), Manipal invites applications, for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) offered in Finance, Marketing, Human Resources and Operations, MBA in Health Care Management and MBA in Global Business under School of Management for the academic session commencing in January 2022
Read the post below for more details on Manipal University MBA Admission 2022.
MBA Program Offered
School of Management (SOM) Offers Full Time MBA Programs Approved by AICTE. SOM offers dual specialisation in the following streams :
- Human Resources
Manipal University MBA Admission 2022 Important Dates
- Last Date to Apply for Indian Admissions: 15th April 2022
- Last Date to Apply for International Admissions: 15th April 2022
- Date of Commencement of Program :- 01st August 2022
Eligibility Criteria for Manipal University MBA Admission 2022
- Admissions are affected under two categories: General and Foreign/NRI
- All Indian nationals are eligible to apply under the general category while the Foreign/NRI category is open to foreign nationals, non-resident Indians and Indian nationals supported by NRI relatives
- Candidates can apply under either of the two categories but not both.
- In case a candidate applies under both the categories, the application will be processed under the General category only.
Educational qualification :
- Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised University with aggregate marks of 50%.
- Candidates should have a valid test score in any of the All India Management Tests like CAT, MAT, XAT, and CMAT or in the GMAT.
Manipal University MBA Admission 2022 Application Process
- Eligible Candidates can apply online through the official website www.manipal.edu
- If the mode is Demand Draft, A Demand Draft of Rs.2000/- has to be made in favour of Manipal University, payable at Manipal or Udupi is to be sent to the following address: Director, Indian Admissions, Room No. 102, Manipal University, Manipal, Karnataka-576104 (India)
- Candidates are required to submit their application forms, complete in all respects, on or before 15th April 2022 to the Director (Admissions), Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Manipal.
- Application Fee :- Rs. 2000/-
- Indian (MBA) :- Rs.676000/-
- International (USD) :- Rs. .24300/-
Selection Process for Manipal University MBA Admission 2022
- Candidates would be selected for admission on the basis of their past academic record management test score and performance in the GD & PI.
GD and PI
- Applications would be processed as and when received and shortlisted candidates would be called for a group discussion and personal interview (GD & PI) of which there may be more than one round.
- General Category – Candidates would be selected for admission on the basis of their past academic record, management test score and performance in the GD & PI
- Foreign/NRI Category – A separate merit list of the applicants under the Foreign/NRI category will be prepared based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination and those selected for admission will be informed separately
- For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website