Management Development Institute (MDI) Murshidabad announces Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Admission 2022-24
MDI Murshidabad PGDM Admission 2022 – Management Development Institute (MDI), Murshidabad invites applications for admission to 2-years full time Residential Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Program for the academic session 2022-24.
PGDM Specialization offered
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
MDI Murshidabad PGDM Admission 2022 Important Date
- Last Date of Online Application: 26th November 2021
Eligibility Criteria for MDI Murshidabad PGDM Admission 2022
- The candidates should be able to furnish valid scores of CAT 2021.
- The candidates must have at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in both X and XII.
- The candidate must have minimum 3 year’s Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from any University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State legislature in India or other educational institutions.
- The Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent.
- Candidates appearing for the final examination for the Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent examination) and completing all requirements for obtaining the Bachelor’s degree by 30th June, 2022 can also apply.
MDI Murshidabad PGDM Admission 2022 Application Process
- Eligible Candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.mdim.ac.in/
Steps to Follow :
- Step 1 Register Yourself
- Step 2 Verify Email
- Step 3 Fill application form online
- Step 4 Pay application fee
- Step 5 Submit application
- Application fee : Rs.1180/- (inclusive of 18% GST)
- Mode of Payment : Online Through Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking etc.
- Shortlisting of candidates for the selection process will be done on the basis of the details provided in the application form and their CAT 2021 scores.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for the selection process at a centre in one of the following cities: Bangalore, Gurugram, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai and Mumbai. Centres other than Kolkata and Gurugram are tentative. The selection process may also be conducted online, for which the intimation will be given to the short-listed candidates in advance.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website