L.N. Mishra Institute of Economic Development and Social Change Patna announces Admission to MBA, MBA (IB), MHRM, MCA, BBA and BCA Program 2022, Apply now
LNMI Patna Admission 2022 – L.N. Mishra Institute of Economic Development and Social Change, Patna invites applications for admission to MBA, MBA (IB), MHRM, MCA, BBA, & BCA Programs for the academic session 2022-23
To know more about LN Mishra Patna UG, PG Admission 2022 like Exam Dates, Application Fee, Admission Procedure, etc refer to the page given below.
- PG Course: 2 years – MBA, MBA (IB), MBA-HRM, MCA,
- UG Course: 3 years – BBA & BCA
LNMI Patna Admission Dates 2022
- Prospectus and Application Form available online : 24 February, 2022
- Submission of Completed Application along with Fee and other necessary document online for all course : upto 31st May, 2022
- Date of Entrance Test MCA : 16th June, 2022
- Date of Entrance Test BCA : 17th & 19th June, 2022
- Date of Entrance Test BBA : 20th & 22nd June, 2022
- Tentative Date of G.D. & P.I.(MBA, MBA (IB) & MBA (HRD)) : 28th June, 2022 & onwards
- Publication of 1 List for Admission : 12th July, 2022
- Commencement of Academic Session : 01st August, 2022
LNMI Patna Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- For MBA, MBA (IB), MHRM Course : Recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years duration. Obtained at least 50% marks ( 45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying examination
- For MCA : Passed BCA/Bachelor Degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent Degree. OR
- Passed BSc./B.Com/B.A. with Mathematics at 10+2 Level or at Graduation Level (with additional bridge Courses as per the norms of the concerned University).
- Obtained at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying Examination.
- For BBA : Passed 10+2 examination.
- Obtained at least 45% marks ( 40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.
- For BCA : Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/BioChemistry/Biology/Technical Vocational subjects. Obtained at least 45% marks ( 40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.
LNMI Patna Admission Application Process 2022
- Eligible candidates can apply online only through the official website https://lnmipat.ac.in/
Step to be Fellow
- Step 1: Registration ” Click Here For New Registration”
- Step 2: Filling in the Candidate Details
- Step 3: Uploading the Photograph and Signature of the Candidate
- Step 4: Payment (Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking/e-Challan)
- Step 5: Application Form Print Out (Mandatory)
- For General & Other candidates: Rs. 1500/-
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs. 750/-
- Modes of Payment: Online through Debit card/Credit Card/Net Banking
- MBA, MBA (IB), MHRM Course: Based on the basis of qualification examinations, a valid score of MAT / CMAT & Group Discussion (GD)/ Personal Interview (PI).
- MCA, BBA, & BCA Course: Based on the basis of qualification examinations & Entrance exams.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website