KIIT School of Management announces Admission to MBA Program 2019
KIIT MBA Admission 2019 – KIIT School of Management invites applications for admission into MBA Program for the academic session 2019-20
About the Program:
- The two year full time residential MBA program at KSOM, Bhubaneswar is designed to maximize students’ exposure to the industry. Students undertake several projects, work with the local industry and get enough opportunity to apply their classroom learning to a real-world problem.
- Internship with top-corporate houses and teaching by faculty from some of the finest B-schools of the country make KSOM an ideal destination for students seeking a meaningful MBA education.
KIIT MBA Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last date of receiving completed application forms: 30th April 2019
- Group Discussion and Personal Interview: 30th April 2019
- The program will begin in: July 2019
See: MBA Admission Dates
Eligibility Criteria for KIIT MBA Admission 2019
- Graduate in any discipline recognized by the AIU with a minimum of 15 years (10+2+3) of education and having minimum 50% aggregate marks ( or equivalent CGPA) with KIITEE MGT/ CMAT/ CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ ATMA score can apply for KIIT MBA Admission 2019
- Candidates appearing for the final examination for the Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent examination) and expected to complete all the requirements for obtaining the Bachelor’s degree by 30th June, 2019 can also apply, subject to submission of all the required documents to that effect by 30th September, 2019. Failing to submit the requisite documents in time will entitle a student to withdraw from the programme.
- Foreign/NRI candidates will have the above eligibility for applying for the MBA programme and they are required to submit the filled-up application form along with the requisite documents and application fee of US $50. They will be considered for admission process on the basis of their valid GMAT scores (appeared in year 2018).
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their KIITEE MGT/CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT/GMAT Scores for appearing in the Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI). The GD&PI will be conducted at New Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai, Kolkata, Jamshedpur and Bhubaneswar. The final selection will be based on Entrance score, career marks and performance in GD&PI. Successful candidates will be intimated of their final selection through admission offer letter. The selected candidates will confirm and accept the admission offer with terms and conditions for taking admission to the programme and submit the acceptance letter in its prescribed format within the given time.
See: MBA Entrance Exams
KIIT MBA Admission 2019 Application Process
- Candidates can apply from the official website. Candidates needs to submit Fill up Application Form along with application fee and required documents. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and read the instruction carefully before filling the application form.
KIIT School of Management, Campus-7
KIIT University, Bhubaneswar- 751024, Odisha, India