JC Bose University of Science and Technology announces Admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program 2021
JC Bose University MBA Admission 2021 – JC Bose University of Science and Technology, Faridabad invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to 2-years Master of Business Administration (MBA) in the Department of Management Studies for the academic session 2021-22.
Read further for more details on JC Bose University MBA Admission 2021.
- MBA (specialization in Financial Management, HR Management, and Marketing Management)
- MBA (specialization in Retail Management, Financial Management, International Business Management, and Marketing Management)
- MBA Executive (specialization in Financial Management, HR Management, and Marketing Management)
JC Bose University MBA Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Start Application Process : 15th July 2021
- Late date of applying online :- 16th August 2021
- Date of MBA Entrance Test : To be announced
Eligibility Criteria for JC Bose University MBA Admission 2021
- Bachelor Degree in any stream of minimum three years duration from a recognized university. The candidate must have clearly passed with an aggregate of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates of Haryana only) at graduation level.
- Candidates who are in their final year of graduation or result awaited may also apply.
JC Bose University MBA Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through official website www.jcboseust.ac.in
- Candidates will submit their Application Forms online on the University’s website: www.jcboseust.ac.in for admission to MBA.
- Before filling the Online Application Form, the candidates are required to read the prospectus/guidelines /instructions available on the University website carefully.
- Candidates are required to bring all their original Certificates along with two sets of self-attested photocopies on the day of counseling
- Application Fee : Rs. 1500/-
- Mode of Payment : Admission Fee (including First Semester Fee) is to be deposited at the time of reporting/ admission in the university by all candidates in the form of Demand Draft in favour of “Registrar, JC Bose University of Science & Technology, YMCA, Faridabad” payable at Faridabad.
- Admission will be conducted on the bases of entrance test, group discussion and personal interview.
- Weightage for the each criterion is as follows:
- Written Test : 70%
- Group Discussion : 20%
- Interview : 10%
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website