Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Kakinada announces Admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program 2021
JNTU Kakinada MBA Admission 2021 – Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Kakinada has invited applications from eligible candidates for regular MBA program (under sponsored category) offered by School of Management Studies, JNTU Kakinada for the academic year 2021-22
JNTU Kakinada MBA Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Start Date Application form :- 01st week of June 2021
- Last date for receipt of filled in Applications: Last week of June 2021
Eligibility Criteria for JNTU Kakinada MBA Admission 2021
- Candidates with any undergraduate degree (3 or 4 year’s duration) with minimum of 50% aggregate marks at the qualifying examination
- Candidates should have passed the recognized bachelor degree examination of minimum three years duration with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of reserved categories) in the qualifying examination.
JNTU Kakinada MBA Admission 2021 Application Process
Eligible candidates can apply online or offline mode.
- Candidates can apply online through the official website
- The candidates are desirous to seek admission to be required to apply online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- Application forms and other details can be downloaded from JNTUK Kakinada website https://www.jntuk.edu.in
- Duly Filled in application form along with all respects together with necessary enclosures including Demand Draft, Mentioning the programme applied for should reach the “Director of Admissions” JNT University Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh-533003 on or before last date.
Mode of Payment
- The application fee can be paid through Debit/Credit card, internet banking or cash payment by generating bank challan.
- Selection will be based on the qualifying examination & work experience.
For more details, & apply online, please visit the official website