Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies announces Entrance Test 2023 for Admission to Master’s Degree Programs, Apply now
JBIMS Entrance Test 2023 – Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (Autonomous), Mumbai invites applications for the Three years Part time MMS (Information Management/ Human resource Development Management/ Financial Management / Marketing Management) Degree Programme affiliated to University of Mumbai for the academic year 2023-24.
JBIMS Entrance Test 2023
- Three Year Part-Time MMS (Information Management) Degree Programme
- Three Year Part-Time MMS (Human Resource Development Management) Degree Programme
- Three Year Part-Time MMS (Financial Management) Degree Programme
- Three Year Part-Time MMS (Marketing Management) Degree Programme
- Start Application Process : 7th December, 2022
- Application submission date on or before: 23rd January, 2023
- Common Entrance Test / Group Discussion : Saturday, 28th January, 2023 and Sunday 29th January, 2023 if required From 10.00 a.m. Onwards
- Graduate from any University recognized by UGC or recognized body
- Minimum TWO years of work experience after Graduation in Executive/Supervisory capacity as on or before 15th June 2023 after Graduation.
- Self-employed candidates are required to submit copies of the submission of Income Tax Returns (Last Three years), Registration of the company and/or the copy of the Partnership Deed in which the applicant’s name should be mentioned proving the required experience of the candidate. It should be clear from the above documents that the candidate plays a central role in the organization.
- All applications are to be submitted online.
- Applicants are requested to visit the institute’s website – www.jbims.edu
- Link for the Google Form: https://forms.gle/xT5DFoQQU4Ng2gEA8
- Those who wish to apply for more than one program has to apply and pay the fee separately for the different programs.
- Admission will be given to ONLY ONE of the programs applied, by his /her choice according to merit.
- For any queries please email on- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application Fee : Rs. 1200/-
- Mode of Payment : Through Online/NEFT
- Admission will be based on the performance of applicants in the selection test.
- Selection test consists of “Common Entrance Test” and “Group Discussion”.
- It is mandatory to appear for the complete selection Test to become eligible.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website