Indian School of Business (ISB), Hyderabad announces Fellow Program in Management (FPM) Admission 2022
ISB Hyderabad FPM Admission 2022 – Indian School of Business (ISB), Hyderabad invites applications for admission to full time Fellow Program in Management (FPM) Program for the year 2022
Interested candidates can check details on ISB Hyderabad FPM Admission 2022
- Accounting; Financial Economics; Marketing; Information Systems; Operations Management; Strategy
ISB Hyderabad FPM Admission 2022 Important Dates
- Register for Events: Ongoing
- Application Submission Date: January 07, 2022
Eligibility Criteria for ISB Hyderabad FPM Admission 2022
- Applicants should have a 4-year undergraduate or postgraduate degree from an accredited academic institution in areas such as business, economics, engineering, computer sciences, mathematics, physics or the arts.
- Irrespective of the field of study, applicants must possess a strong academic record and display creativity, self-motivation and ingenuity in their prior academic and work experience
ISB Hyderabad FPM Admission 2022 Application Process
- Candidates can apply online on the official website www.isb.edu
- All applicants are required to take one of the following tests before submitting their application. Applications will not be considered without a valid test score.
- Graduate Record Exam General Test (GRE) administered by the Educational Testing Service (ETS), Princeton, USA
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website