Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee announces Admission to MBA Program 2023-24 through CAT Score, Apply now
IIT Roorkee MBA Admission – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee invites applications for admission to 2 years Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program for the session 2023-24. IIT Roorkee offers MBA Admission based on CAT Score.
IIT Roorkee MBA Admission 2023
Number of Seats
- The number of seats available in the MBA Program is presently 95
- Last date for submission of online Application January 31, 2023 (5:00 p.m.)
- Releasing the list of shortlisted candidates for Interview: 03rd March 2023
- Interview March 13th to 25th March 2023
- Declaration of Result 14th April 2023
- Admission Registration 14th July 2023
- Graduation with CAT-2022 score or a professional qualification equivalent to that of a University degree recognized by UGC, in any discipline with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PD).
- Final year students are also eligible to apply. Such candidates, if selected, will be admitted provisionally, provided they complete all requirements for the qualifying degree with minimum percentage and CGPA or its equivalent by the specified date that will be intimated later
- IIT graduates (admitted through JEE Advance) with a CGPA 7.0 or above on 10 point scale are exempted from the requirement of CAT 2022
- Final year students of relevant undergraduate programs who have completed the requirements of qualifying exams can also apply. In case of non-availability of the mark-sheet of final exam at the time of the Interview due to delay in the announcement of their results
Full-Time Sponsored Candidates
- Candidates must have a minimum of two years of full-time work experience in responsible capacity in a Registered Firm/Company/Industry/Educational and Research Institution/Govt./Quasi Govt. /Autonomous Organization in the relevant field in which admission is being sought
- Firm/Company/Industry shall either be a public sector undertaking or a public limited company registered in a stock exchange or a private concern whose annual turnover during the past two years exceeds Rs. Five Crores. The Educational Institution should be recognized by AICTE/UGC/Competent Authority.
- Interested candidates can apply online only through the official website https://www.iitr.ac.in/
- Before applying, candidates are advised to read the “Information Brochure for MBA Admission 2023” carefully.
- Students will receive one application ID number after submitting the application online. This ID number should be used in all correspondence in future.
- For All GEN/GEN-EWS and NC-OBC Candidates – Rs. 1600/-
- For All SC/ST/PD candidates – Rs. 800/-
- Mode of Payment: Online through Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking
- Shortlisting of candidates, for sending invitation letters for Interview/GD, shall be done on the basis of their performance in CAT 2022.
- The final merit for making offers of admission to the program will be on the basis of their aggregate performance in the CAT 2021 followed by group discussion, interview and their work experience.
- Invitation letters shall be sent to the short listed candidates for interview through email.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website