IIM Rohtak announces admission to Fellow Program in Management FPM Admission 2019-2023
IIM Rohtak FPM Admission 2019 – Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Rohtak has released the notification for the eligible candidates for admission to the Fellow Program in Management (FPM) for the academic session 2019-2023
Given below are the details on IIM FPM Admission 2019, Doctoral Program Admission Notification and Application Procedure.
Also See : MBA Admissions
Details of IIM Rohtak
- Fellow Program in Management (FPM) is the Doctoral Program. The admission to FPM of IIM Rohtak is open to all Indian citizens, non-resident Indians, persons of Indian origin living abroad and other foreign citizens.
- Admission is based on academic qualifications, performance in the qualifying Exam/Tests, personal interviews and the work experience.
- FPM students will specialize in one the following: Economic & Public Policy, Finance & Accounting, Human Resources Management and Organizational Behaviour, Management Information Systems, Marketing Management, Operations Management & Quantitative Techniques, Strategic Management.
- FPM is a full-time residential program. Students are expected to complete the program in four years. However, under special circumstances extension of two more years may be granted.
- The students spend their first two years for course work and the last two years for research and thesis preparation
IIM Rohtak FPM Admission 2019 Dates
- Application Process Starts: 05th November 2018
- Last Date of Application: 27th January 2019
- Application Shortlisting: 27th February 2019
- FPM Interview: 26th to 27th March 2019
- Announcement of Results: 12th April 2019
- Release of Selection List & Offers: 15th April 2019
- Offer Acceptance & Confirmation: 15th May 2019
- Offer Withdrawal: 22nd May 2019
- Offer to Waitlist Candidates (if any): 28th May 2019
- Joining and Reporting: 24th June 2019
- Remedial Course (if any): As per PGP Schedule
- Induction Programme: As per PGP Schedule
- Class Commencement: As per PGP Schedule
Eligibility Criteria for IIM Rohtak FPM Admission 2019
- The applicants should have at least one of the following qualifications:
- Post-Graduate degree or equivalent in any discipline with at least 55% marks or equivalent CGPA and Minimum 18 Months of relevant experience at the time of application;
- Qualifications of CA, ICWA or CS with at least 50% marks & Minimum 18 Months of relevant experience at the time of application;
- Professional qualifications such as MBBS, LLB and similar qualifications with at least 55% marks or equivalent CGPA and minimum 18 Months of relevant experience at the time of application;
- 4-year Engineering degree, viz., B.Tech and B.E, with at least 8.0 CGPA or equivalent marks and minimum 18 Months of relevant experience at the time of application;
- Candidates with qualifications equivalent to MBA as approved by the Association of Indian Universities and Minimum 18 Months of relevant experience;
- A candidate should have a valid test score not older than two years from the closing date of application in any of the following tests:
- CAT conducted by IIMs (For all areas)
- UGC/JRF (other JRFs will not be considered)
- PGDM of IIMs. (The candidates should have obtained the qualifying degree or diploma, not more than five years ago (For all areas)
- *Non-Resident Indians, persons of Indian origin and other foreign citizens should have a valid GMAT/GRE score of not older than two years from the closing date of application.
- In addition, candidates with 3 years of academic experience and not having any of the above test score may appear for Research Aptitude Test (RAT) to be conducted by IIM Rohtak for shortlisting.
- Applicants possessing PGDM of IIMs with a minimum CGPA of 6.5 out of 10 or equivalent will be eligible for applying directly (i.e., without again taking qualifying exam).
- Wherever the total and/or the sectional scores of the qualifying exam mentioned above, the candidates should have scored at least 80% in CAT, 85% in GATE in total to be eligible to apply for the FPM of IIM Rohtak
- In case of GMAT, the minimum required score, must be 600 and be in the top 15 percentile.
Selection Process for IIM Rohtak FPM Admission 2019
- Candidates will be selected based on academic qualifications, performance in the qualifying examination/tests, personal interviews and the work experience
IIM Rohtak FPM Admission 2019 Application Process
- Candidates will be required to download the application form and the recommendation letter format.
- Online application form can be filled through www.iimrohtak.ac.in on payment of Rs.1000/- (for Indian Citizens) and $ 100 (for foreign citizens or NRIs) as registration charges. Separate payment to be made in case applying for more than one area.
- The printed form along with a crossed DD (in favour of IIM Rohtak) or payment gateway receipt of Rs 1000 or $ 100 should be received at the institute by 30th January 2019.
- After completion of Registration Process & Payment of Fee, take a print out of the application, affix your signature, your colored photograph and attach copies of the documents listed in Annexure A-1 below and send by speed/registered post/ Courier to: Administrative Officer, FPM Office, Indian Institute of Management Rohtak, M.D.U Campus, Rohtak, Haryana – 124001 (India), Phone No.: 01262228550
- Last date for online application is 27th January 2019 and receipt of the hard copy along with all documents at IIM Rohtak Campus is 30th January 2019.
Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Rohtak
The Faculty In-Charge, FPM Office IIM Rohtak, MDU Campus, Rohtak, Haryana-124001, Email: email@example.com, Website www.iimrohtak.ac.in