Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Indore announces FPM in Industry Admission 2019
IIM Indore FPM in Industry Admission 2019 – Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Indore invites applications for admission to Fellow Program in Management (FPM) – Industry for the academic session 2019
Interested & eligible applicants can check all the details of IIM Indore (FPM) – Industry Admission 2019 like application form, eligibility criteria, counselling procedure etc from this page give below.
Also See : MBA Admissions
FPM (Industry) Program
- For its Fellow Program in Management (Industry) IIM Indore seeks high quality candidates with strong academic and professional background and those individuals who can demonstrate intellectual curiosity needed for scholarship in management.
IIM Indore FPM Industry Admission 2019 Dates
- Online Application Available from: 26th December 2018
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application Form: 04th March 2019
Also See: Management Courses 2019
Areas of Study (Specialization)
- The institute presently offers the FPM in the following areas of specialization:
- Finance & Accounting
- Information Systems
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management and Quantitative Techniques
- Organizational Behaviour and Human Resource Management
- Strategic Management
- Out of the aforementioned areas, an applicant can choose any one area of specialization only
- The program duration is three years. Candidates should ensure that they complete the requirements of the program within this stipulated time. In case candidate is not able to complete the program in three years, they can be given two extensions of 6 months each depending upon their progress.
Eligibility Criteria for IIM Indore FPM Industry Admission 2019
- Candidates should have MBA or equivalent recognized by AICTE/AIU with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade point average and 5 years full-time work experience.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of overall performance in Personal Interview (PI). The selection process is as follows:
- Stage 1: The candidates satisfying the academic eligibility criteria as mentioned above should submit their application online.
- Stage 2: Based on the applications received, candidates satisfying Academic eligibility criteria will be called for the Personal Interview, to be conducted at IIM Indore during April 2019. The selection committee will assess the suitability of the candidates for research work based on the portfolio of the candidate and his/her performance in the interview.
- Final selection will be based on the requirements of the academic area to which the candidate has applied and an area-wise offer list will be prepared.
- The committee in particular will look into a consistently good academic record, professional accomplishments, research interest etc.
- All matters pertaining to admission into the FPM at IIM Indore is governed by the decisions taken by the FPM (Industry) Admissions committee.
IIM Indore FPM Industry Admission 2019 Application Process
- Candidates seeking admissions to the Fellow Program in Management (Industry) of IIM Indore should submit their application online (www.iimidr.ac.in) the period Wednesday, 26th December 2018 to Monday, 04th March 2019 and pay the online non‐refundable/non-transferable application fee of Rs.1500/- (Rupees fifteen hundred only) + GST extra.
- Your complete application should include.
- Personal details
- Educational qualification
- Employment history & References
- Qualifying Test Score & Academic Achievements
- Statement of Purpose
- Payment of application fee (as applicable)
Total Fee for the Program
- The total fee for the course is Rs. 5,50,000/-+ GST extra, as applicable at the time of admission payable in the following manner:
- Acceptance Fee Rs.50,000 non-refundable + GST extra payable before commencement of the programme in the academic year into which he/she is selected for admission.
- The balance Rs.5,00,000/-+ GST extra payable before commencement of the programme in the academic year into which he/she is selected for admission.
For detail information visit the website: www.iimidr.ac.in
Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Indore, Prabandh Shikhar, Rau-Pitampur Road, Indore-453331, Madhya Pradesh, Tel 0731-2439400, 0731-2439675, Fax 0731-24398800, Email email@example.com, Website www.iimidr.ac.in