International Management Institute Bhubaneswar announces Fellow Program in Management Admissions 2020
IMI Bhubaneswar FPM Admission 2020 – International Management Institute (IMI), Bhubaneswar invites application for admission to Full Time Fellow Program in Management (FPM) for the commencing year 2020.
- The full time Fellow Program in Management (FPM) at IMI Bhubaneswar has been designed to cater to the scholarly needs of the faculty members, researchers and executives willing to pursue rigorous research work at doctoral level on a full-time basis. The FPM program is aimed at giving prospective scholars an academic space to challenge the conventional wisdom and encourage them to extend horizons of current thought into a new realm of knowledge and understanding.
See: MBA Admission Dates
- The FPM at IMI Bhubaneswar is a full-time four-year program which can be extendable by 1 year. However, in case of exceptional circumstances, the program may further be extended twice by 1-year duration, subject to approval by competent authority.
- The programme is divided into two phases. The first phase of two years requires the scholar to undertake course work followed by a Comprehensive Examination (CE). The CE is based on scholar’s chosen area of interest. The purpose of CE is to provide an opportunity to the scholars to identify their area of research interest and build sound background knowledge for dissertation. During the second phase, scholars are expected to work on their doctoral thesis. The award of FPM at the end of second phase requires the scholar to prepare thesis proposal, pursue research based on the approved proposal and finally, defend the thesis before the research committee.
- The applicant must be a post-graduate or its equivalent with a minimum of 55% in aggregate marks or a bachelor’s degree in Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade points or any other professional qualification such as CA, ICWA, CS etc. with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
- IMI Bhubaneswar Research Aptitude Test
- Personal Interview
- Candidates having valid CAT/GMAT/GRE scores may also apply.
Scholarships and Stipends
- IMI Bhubaneswar offers limited number of scholarships. Successful candidates will be exempted from tuition fee and will also get a stipend of Rs. 20000 per month for first two years which will be increased to Rs. 25000 per month on completion of course work.
- In case a student is exempted from first year of course work, s/he will get Rs. 20000 per month for the first year and Rs. 25000 per month on completion of course work. Stipend will be disbursed at the end of each term of 3 month’s duration.
- Application mode: Application forms can be downloaded from the Institute’s website: https://imibh.edu.in/fpm and should be forwarded to email@example.com.
- For further details, refer to the website or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Demand Draft can be drawn in favor of International Management Institute, Bhubaneswar payable at Bhubaneswar.
- In case of RTGS/NEFT transfer, email to email@example.com providing the following details: Name of the Applicant, Bank Name, UTR Number, Date of Transfer, Amount of Transfer.
- Application for FPM opens on: 1st February 2020
- Application for FPM closes on: 10th May 2020
- Commencement of the Program: 10th June 2020
For more details please visit the website: www.imibh.edu.in
- International Management Institute, Bhubaneswar, IDCO Plot No.1, Gothapatna, Malipada, Bhubaneswar-751003; Odisha, Tel. No.: 0674-7194110, +91-6370954600/+91-6370954601, Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: www.imibh.edu.in