IIT Kharagpur announces Admission to Postgraduate Diploma in Business Analytics (PGDBA) for Session 2023-25, Apply now
IIT Kharagpur PGDBA Admission 2023 – Indian Institute of Management Calcutta, Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur and Indian Statistical Institute (ISI), Kolkata jointly invites applications for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics (PGDBA) (9th Batch) for the academic year 2023-25.
IIT Kharagpur PGDBA Admission 2023
- The PGDBA two-year full time Diploma Program Jointly offered by IIM Calcutta, IIT Kharagpur, and ISI Kolkata – aims to help shape the emerging profession of business analytics by delivering a cutting edge interdisciplinary educational experience to graduate applicants with an aspiration of building a career in this field.
- ISI Kolkata
- IIT Kharagpur
- IIM Calcutta
- Commencement of Online Submission of Application Form: 25 January 2023
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form: 24 February 2023
- Downloading of Hall Ticket/ Admit Card for CBT: 10 March 2023
- Admission Test: 26 March 2023
- Publication of Results: 31 March 2023
- Intimating Interview Details to the Shortlisted Candidates: 05 April 2023
- Personal Interview for Shortlisted Candidates: 3rd Week of April 2023
- Announcement of Final Offer: To be announced soon
- Closure of Admission Process: By Mid June 2023
- Commencement of PGDBA programme: To be announced soon
- A candidate must hold a graduate/post graduate degree with any of the following: 10+2+4/10+2+5/10+2+3+2, with at least 60% marks or CGPA 6.5 on a 10-point scale in the Qualifying Degree (i.e., B. Tech / B.E./ M.Sc./ M.Com. or equivalent). One-year MBA will not be considered equivalent to M.Sc./M.Com.
- Candidates with 10+2+3 (Engineering diploma)+3 (lateral entry into B.E./B.Tech.) with at least 60% marks or CGPA 6.5 on a 10-point scale in the Qualifying Degree (i.e., B. Tech./ B.E.), or with 10+2+4(B.Sc.) with at least 60% marks or CGPA 6.5 on a 10-point scale in the Qualifying Degree (i.e., B. Sc.), or with B.Com. + CA with at least 60% marks (Intermediate and Final examinations of the CA considered together) are also eligible.
- For SC/ ST and Person with Disabilities (PwD) category candidates, the qualifying marks for eligibility shall be 55% or CGPA 6.0 on a 10-point scale.
- Candidates, who are in the final year, are also eligible to apply provided they appear in the final exam and complete other academic requirements as specified above by July 31, 2023
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website http://www.iitkgp.ac.in/pgdba & https://www.iimcal.ac.in/how-apply
- The candidates are desirous to seek admission to be required to apply online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- Application fee of Rs.2000/- (Rs.1000/- for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD categories) has to be paid online by using Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for Personal Interview (PI) based on their score in the PGDBA-2023 entrance exam.
- A candidate’s final score for selection is calculated on the basis of Table 1, which indicates the criteria and their weights to be used for the final selection to PGDBA for the batch 2023-23.
- Criteria and weights for final selection to PGDBA
- PGDBA-2023 entrance exam score – 45 Weights
- Personal Interview (PI) – 40 Weights
- Points for Class XII marks – 08 Weights
- Work experience – 07 Weights
- Total – 100 Weights
For more details and to online, please visit the official website