Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur notifies Executive MBA Admission 2022-25
IIT Kharagpur Executive MBA Admission 2022 – Vinod Gupta School of Management, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur has invited applications for admission to Executive MBA Programme for the academic year 2022-2025
- Last Date of Online Application: 31st May 2022
- Selection test and interview:12th June 2022
- Declaration of results and first list of selected candidates: 20th June 2022
- Last date of acceptance for first list of selected candidates: 29th June 2022
- Release of list of wait-listed candidates: 30th June 2022
- Last date of acceptance for wait-listed candidates: 07th July 2022
- Registration with Fees – One day before the class starts
- Commencement of classes – As per the upcoming academic calender of 2022-2025 (August, 2022)
- Must have at least 3 years of experience (as on 31st July 2022) and a 1st class Bachelors degree in Engineering / Technology or a 1st class Masters degree in Science, Economics or Commerce (with Mathematics or Statistics at the Bachelors degree level), with the following criteria:
- For institutes a) awarding degree based on aggregate marks secured in all years of the qualifying degree OR b) awarding degree based on aggregate marks secured in the final two semesters or final year of the qualifying degree:
- GE/NC-OBC/EWS: Minimum of 60% marks (OR CGPA of 6.5 on a 10 point scale)
- SC/ST/PwD: Minimum of 55% marks (OR CGPA of 6.0 on a 10 point scale)
- For both the above cases, if the CGPA is on a different scale than 10.0 the eligibility of the candidates will be calculated corresponding to the equivalence stated above.
- Admission to reserved category candidates will be as per Government of India rules
- Candidates can apply online for Executive MBA Admission at Vinod Gupta School of Management, IIT Kharagpur on the official Website www.som.iikgp.ac.in
- Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria for Executive MBA Programme before applying for admission.
- Application fees of Rs.1000/- (Non refundable), to be paid online as a part of the application process
- Selection is through a written examination and interview at Kolkata (as mentioned in location). Reservation of seats for SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates will be as per the GOI rules applicable to IIT Kharagpur.
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website