Indian Insititute of Technology Kanpur Announces MBA Admisison 2022, Apply Now
IIT Kanpur MBA Admission 2022 – The Department of Industrial & Management Engineering at the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur has invited applications for the eligible candidates for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program for the academic year 2022.
MBA Specializations Offered
- Specializations offered in MBA include sectoral areas of Manufacturing Management and Service Management besides the functional areas of :
- Human Resource Management
IIT Kanpur MBA Admission Dates 2022
- Online Application starts: Next day of CAT result declaration
- Online Application ends: 31st January 2022
- Shortlist Announcement: 12th February 2022
- Result Announcement: 30th April 2022
IIT Kanpur MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- To apply for the academic session of 2022-23, an applicant must appear for the CAT 2021 examination conducted by IIMs
For GN and OBC Applicants
- Overall CAT 2021 score of 85 percentile and above
- 65% and above in Class X and Class XII examinations
- Tech., B.Sc. Engineering, BE or B. Arch (Mathematics in Class XII) with aggregate of 65% or a CPI of 6.5 on a scale of 10 from any AICTE recognized institute/university, IITs, NITs & IIITs (or)
- Master of Arts in Economics (with Mathematics as one of the subjects in the UG program) with aggregate of 65% or a CPI of 6.5 on a scale of 10 from any AICTE recognized institute/university, IITs, NITs, and IIITs
For SC and ST Applicants
- Overall CAT-2021 score of 75 percentile and above
- 55% and above in Class X and Class XII examinations
- Tech., B.Sc Engineering, BE or B.Arch (Mathematics in Class XII) with aggregate of 55% or a CPI of 5.5 on a scale of 10 from any AICTE recognized institute/university, IITs, NITs & IIITs.
- Candidates appearing for the final degree exam can also apply; such candidates, if selected, will be admitted provisionally
IIT Kanpur MBA Admission Application Process 2022
- The application form and prospectus can be downloaded from website of Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur www.iitk.ac.in
- Applicants who fulfill the above stated eligibility criteria can apply to the MBA Program at IIT Kanpur by filling an online application form and sending a demand draft in favour of Registrar, IIT Kanpur payable at Kanpur.
- The application fees for General and OBC candidates is Rs.1600/- and SC/ST/PH is Rs.800/- Female candidates would be exempted from paying application fees to apply for the MBA program at IIT Kanpur.
- The following stages are involved in the admissions process for the MBA program of IME Department, IIT Kanpur
- Stage 1 Apply if you meet the eligibility criteria
- Stage 2 Short listing of the applicants
- Stage 3 Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Group Discussion and Personal Interview will be conducted for all the shortlisted applicants.
Merit List Preparation
- Applicants belonging to different categories (GN, OBC, SC, ST, (PH)) will be separately merit listed
- The approved norms on reservation (OBC: 27%, SC: 15%, ST: 7.5% and PH 3% horizontal across GN, SC, ST and OBC) will be observed.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website