Indian Institute of Technology Delhi announces Executive MBA (Evening Program) Admission 2023, Apply now
IIT Delhi Executive MBA Admission – Department of Management Studies (DMS) at Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi is accepting online applications for admission to Executive Master of Business Administration (MBA) (Evening Program) for the academic session 2023.
Check out the post below for more details on IIT Delhi MBA Admission 2023.
IIT Delhi MBA Admission Dates 2023
- Online Submission of Application Form begins on 01 February 2023
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 28th February 2023
- Date of Written Test: 02nd April 2023
- Date of Personal Interview: 30th April 2023 (Sunday)
- Declaration of Admission Results: Last week of May 2023
- Classes begin: 24th July 2023
IIT Delhi MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria 2023
- Candidates with the following academic qualifications will be the eligibility criteria for admission.
- First-class degree or equivalent in Bachelor’s degree in any branch of Engineering / Technology OR
- First-class degree or equivalent in Bachelor’s degree in Physical Sciences (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) OR
- First-class degree or equivalent in Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Operation Research, Computer Application, Economics, Commerce and CA/ICWAI OR
- Minimum of 60% marks in aggregate (of all the years/semesters) or 6.00 CGPA on a 10 point scale or equivalent in the above-mentioned degree programs are essential for admission.
- For SC/ST/PH category Students, the minimum performance in the qualifying degree with postgraduate qualification is relaxed from 60% to 55% (CGPA relaxed from 6.00 to 5.50).
IIT Delhi MBA Admission Application Process 2023
- Interested candidates can apply online through the official website https://dms.iitd.ac.in/
Steps for filling online Application Form
- Step 1 – Register Yourself
- Step 2 – Fill the Application Form
- Step 3 – Upload Photograph and Signature images in .jpg Format
- Step 4 – Online fee payment of Rs. 2500/- towards the application fees.
- Application Fee – Rs. 2500/-
- Mode of Payment – Online through debit card/credit card/Net Banking
- The selection will be based on Computer based Written Test and Personal Interview.
- The Computer-based Written Test is designed in four components to assess Verbal, Analytical, Quantitative / Data Interpretation abilities, and Business Awareness.
- The short-listed candidates will be invited for a Personal Interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website