SJMSOM IIT Bombay announces Master of Business Administration Program 2022, Apply now
SJMSOM IIT Bombay MBA Admission – Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management (SJMSOM), Indian Institute of Technology Bombay announces admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program for the academic year 2022-23 (Domestic Candidates).
SJMSOM IIT Bombay MBA Admission Dates 2022
- CAT 2021 Results : 03rd January 2022
- Online Application : 08th January 2022
- Last Date for Applying Online : 31st January 2022
- Shortlist of Candidates and Slot Selection : 17th February 2022 (Tentative)
- Personal Interviews : 02nd to 06th March 2022 (Tentative)
- Final list of selected candidates : 01st May 2022 (Tentative)
SJMSOM IIT Bombay MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Applicant must satisfy one of the following criteria:
- A four year Bachelor’s degree or a Master’s degree in any discipline with first-class or 60% marks (55% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category) in aggregate (including all years/semesters) or a minimum CPI of 6.5 (6 in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category) out of 10 , from the universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- CA, CS, CFA, ICWA, or FRM, with a first-class Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline having secured 60% marks (55% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category) in aggregate (including all years/semesters) or a minimum CPI of 6.5 (6 in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category) out of 10.
- * (CA (Chartered Accountancy), CS (Company Secretary), CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst), ICWA (Cost and Works Accountancy) & FRM (Financial Risk Manager))
- Those appearing for the final degree examination can also apply. The admission in such cases will be subject to their fulfilling the minimum eligibility criteria as stated in (1) or (2) at the time of joining the course.
SJMSOM IIT Bombay MBA Admission Application Process 2022
- Candidates download the online application format (https://www.som.iitb.ac.in/)
- After the CAT 2021 results are declared, the applicants are required to complete the online application form available (8th January 2022). The last date for filling the form is 31st January 2022. Candidate will have to scan and upload the necessary documents (as per size and dimensions specified) along with the application form:
- The prospective candidates are required to appear for the Common Admission Test (CAT) 2021 conducted by IIMs every year. The candidates will be invited to appear for Personal Interview between 2nd to 6th March based on their Composite Score, which is calculated as per the shortlisting criteria.
- The candidates have to apply for CAT 2021 and admission to the Master of Business Administration(MBA) programme of SJMSOM separately. The IIMs have no role in the selection of candidates for admission to the Master of Business Administration(MBA) programme offered by Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management (SJMSOM), IIT Bombay.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website