Indian Institute of Management Rohtak announces Admission to Integrated Program in Management (IPM) Admission 2022, Apply now
IIM Rohtak IPM Admission – Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Rohtak invites online application for admission to 5 years Integrated Program in Management (IPM) for the academic session 2022-27
Interested candidates can check the post below for more details on IIM Rohtak IPM Admission 2022.
About the Program
- Program: Integrated Program in Management (IPM)
- Duration: 5 years Integrated Program in Management (IPM)
- Intake: 160 students for the second batch of 5 year IPM program
IIM Rohtak IPM Admission Dates 2022
- Online Application Opens: February 21, 2022
- Last date for submission of online Application: May 02, 2022
- IPM Aptitude Test 2022: May 21, 2022
- Announcement of Call for Online Personal Interview: 02nd Week of June 2022
- Online Personal Interview: 04th Week of June 2022
- Announcement of Selection List: 01st Week of July 2022
- Academic Session begins: 01st Week of August 2022
IIM Rohtak IPM Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Candidates must satisfy the following criteria to apply for this program
- For General, NC-OBC and EWS Category: Minimum 60% in standard X/ SSC and standard XII/ HSC or equivalent examinations, Maximum 20 years of age as on June 31, 2022
- For SC,ST and PWD (DAP) Category: Minimum 55% in standard X/ SSC and standard XII/ HSC or equivalent examinations, Maximum 20 years of age as on June 31, 2022
- Note 1: Candidates who are likely to complete standard XII/ HSC or equivalent by the end of July 2022 can also apply, subject to meeting the minimum eligibility criteria after the declaration of results (only in case of XIIth standard) as mentioned above.
- Note 2: The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in X and XII Standard would be calculated based on the aggregate marks of best five subjects that appear in the mark sheet/grade sheet irrespective of the Board’s regulation
IIM Rohtak IPM Admission Application Process 2022
- Candidates should submit their application online at https://www.iimrohtak.ac.in/
- Read the below instructions carefully, before filling the form:
- Use Mouse to move between fields for entry of data instead of using Tab Key.
- Fields marked with are mandatory.
- Candidate has to fill in the below mentioned details to receive the User Id and Password
- Candidates will receive the User Id and Password in the registered email address and SMS on the registered mobile number.
- Candidates must provide correct Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and Email Address as these details cannot be changed once the registration is complete.
- Helpdesk Contact Details
- Toll Number: 022 61306238 Email Id: email@example.com
- Stage I: Online Registration
- Stage II: IPM Aptitude Test 2022
- Stage III: Personal Interview (PI) and Written Ability Test (WAT)
- Stage IV: Announcement of Selection List and Offer Acceptance
- Stage V: Provisional Admission to IPM 02 (2022-27)
- Quantitative Ability: 40 Questions: 40 minutes
- Logical Reasoning: 40 Questions: 40 minutes
- Verbal Ability: 40 Questions: 40 minutes
- Note: Each question will carry 4 marks. There will be a negative marking of 1 mark for each wrong answer. All the questions will be multiple-choice questions.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website