IIM Rohtak announces Executive Fellowship Program in Management 2019
IIM Rohtak EFPM Admission 2019 – Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Rohtak has invites applications to its four years Executive Fellow Program in Management (Doctoral Program for working Executive) for the academic year 2019-21.
Interested applicants can check the details of application form, eligibility criteria and other important details for the same on this page given below.
Also See : Executive MBA Admission
Executive Fellow Program in Management (EFPM)
- The Executive Doctoral Program in Mgt. (hereafter, Executive Fellow Program in Management (EFPM) is a non-residential fellow Program in Management. Executive Fellow Program in Management is specially designed for working professional working with industry, Govt. & Social Sector & Interested in pursuing research in the field of Management.
- EFPM at IIM Rohtak is an attempt in this direction to draw the best talent from industry to academia.
- The Program aims at developing high-quality researchers, and policy makers for profit and non-profit organizations, Academic & Govt. Institutions in India and abroad.
- The Program envisages itself in developing independent top-quality management thinkers, thought leaders and consultants making contributions to the domain of management.
- Economics & Public Policy; Marketing Management; Finance & Accounting; Operations Management; Human Resource Management & Organizational Behavior; Strategic Management; Management Information Systems.
- The research scholars are expected to complete the program in four year. However, candidature may be extended upto a maximum of six years.
IIM Rohtak EFPM Admission 2019 Dates
- Application Process Starts: 10th December 2018
- Application Cut Off: 17th March 2019
- Written Test (RAT): 10th April 2019
- Personal Interviews: 10th April 2019
- Announcement of Test & PI Results: 23rd April 2019
- Release of Selection List & Offers: 25th April 2019
- Offer Acceptance & Confirmation: 11th May 2019
- Offer Withdrawal: 21st May 2019
- Offer to Waitlist Candidates (If any): 23rd May 2019
- Payment of First Year Fee: 02nd June 2019
- Induction & First In-Campus Module: 14th to 16th June 2019
Eligibility Criteria for IIM Rohtak EFPM Admission 2019
- An applicant who has completed their Post-Graduate degree* or equivalent in any discipline with at least 55% marks or equivalent CGPA; Qualifications of CA, ICWA or CS with at least 50% marks with an appropriate preceding degree; Engineering degrees, viz., B.Tech and B.E, with at least 8.0 CGPA or equivalent % of marks; *Executive PGDM of IIM’s & IIT’s may also be considered.
Selection Process for IIM Rohtak EFPM Admission 2019
- A candidate applying for EFPM of IIM Rohtak should have a valid test score not older than five years from the closing date of application in any of the following tests.
- CAT conducted by IIMs
- GATE (only for operations & IT Area)
- PGDM of IIMs (CGPA 6 & Above)
- UPSC (Group A officers)
- In lieu of the above qualifying test score, the participant may appear for the Research Aptitude Test (RAT) conducted by IIM Rohtak.
Research Aptitude Test (RAT)
- RAT will be an objective type test and comprises of quantitative ability, reading comprehension and verbal ability, data interpretation and logical reasoning. A candidate will have to score at least 40% marks in this test in order to be eligible for the further selection process.
- Candidates qualifying RAT (or exempted from RAT) will also appear in an interview.
- Application Fee – Rs.5000/-per registration
- The total fee of the Program will be Rs. 5.5 Lakhs plus applicable GST over the 4-year period from the date of registration
- First year is Rs. 2.0 Lakhs plus GST
- Second year Rs 1.5 Lakhs plus GST
- Apart from this, a participant also needs to pay the In-Campus visit charges at the rate of Rs.3500/day plus GST for residential and Rs.2000/day plus GST for the non-residential program.
IIM Rohtak EFPM Admission 2019 Application Form
Online Application form can be filled on the Institute’s website www.iimrohtak.ac.in.
- Printed form along with an application fee of Rs.5000/- in the form of a crossed DD (in favour of Indian Institute of Management, Rohtak) or Payment Receipt should be received at the Institute by 20th March 2019.
For more information visit the website: www.iimrohtak.ac.in
IIM, Rohtak, Administrative Officer, FPM Office, MD University Campus Rohtak, Rohtak-124001 (Haryana), Phone No.: 01262-228528, Email: email@example.com, Website www.iimrohtak.ac.in