IIM Lucknow GMPE Admission 2021 Exam Dates, Application form, Eligibility
Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Lucknow announces Admission to General Management Program for Executives (GPME) 2021-22
IIM Lucknow GMPE Admission 2021 – Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Lucknow invites applications for One-year Part-time General Management Programme for Executives (GPME) for the academic session 2021-22
Interested candidates can submit downloaded application forms till March 15, 2021. Read on for details on eligibility criteria, application process and more for IIM Lucknow GPME Admission 2021.
|a)||CPGME is a one-year part-time program with Five-On-Campus Modules of 5 days each, for working executives to prepare them for advanced career in Management|
|b)||It has 240 hours of teaching in Four “On Campus Modules” of 9 days each.|
|c)||On successful completion of the program, the participants will be awarded a Certificate of One Year Part Time General Management Program for Executives|
IIM Lucknow GMPE Admission 2021 Important Dates
|Last date for submission of application form||15th March 2021|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||15th March 2021|
Eligibility Criteria for IIM Lucknow GMPE Admission 2021
- Graduation or Post Graduation (or equivalent) in any discipline or CA/ICWA/CS.
- Minimum of 2 years full-time post qualification professional experience as on 10th April 2021
IIM Lucknow GMPE Admission 2021 Application Process
- Application Form can be downloaded from the official website www.iiml.ac.in
- Fill up the application form and send the same along with the attested photocopies of testimonials/official transcripts and a Demand Draft for Rs. 2,000/- (Rupees Two Thousand) only (non-refundable) drawn in favor of “Indian Institute of Management Lucknow”, payable at Lucknow, towards the cost of application form.
- Application Form along with Demand Draft of Rs. 2,000/- should reach The Sr. Administrative Officer (Academic Services), Indian Institute of Management, Prabandh Nagar, IIM Road, Lucknow – 226013 on or before March 15, 2021.
|Application Fees||Rs. 2000/-|
|Total Program Fee||Rs.4,00,000/- (including boarding and lodging/GST @18%)|
|Mode of Payment||through online or offline mode.|
- The admission team will shortlist candidates based on past academic performance, work experience and personal interaction (Interview).
For more details and to apply online, please visit theofficial website