IIM kashipur MBA Admisison 2023 Dates, Eligibility, Application and Selection Process
IIM Kashipur MBA Admission 2023 – Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Kashipur invites application from Overseas (NRI/PIO/Foreign) candidates for Admission to two-year residential Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program for the Batch 2023-24
- Indian and foreign national living, working or studying outside India for a period of 18 months (continuous stay overseas)
Number of Seats
- For 2023–25 batch, the seats are limited to 12
- The course commences tentatively from 2nd week of July 2023. For details, visit IIM Kashipur website
- Admission opens on January 1, 2023
- Last Date of Submit Application Form: April 15, 2023
- Communication to the Shortlisted applicants will be made by second week of June 2023
- Candidate must have at least a Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks awarded by any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or
- Other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- The equivalence of the foreign degree needs to be certified by the Association of Indian Universities.
- The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate for the bachelor’s degree would be calculated based on the practice followed by the university/institution from where the candidate has obtained the degree.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of Bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply.
- CAT/GMAT score (30% weight for the score exceeding the minimum required).
- Work Experience (WE) score (20% weight).
- Score for Past Academic Performance (PAP) (20% weight).
- Scores of any other component including remote interviews over telephone/video conferencing as may be decided by the Institute (30% weight).
- Those shortlisted applicants, who will be present in India any time during the third week of May 2023, may be required to undergo personal interviews at IIM Kashipur.
- Overseas candidates seeking admission to the two-year residential Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program should have a GMAT score valid for 2023 and apply in the prescribed form available on website iimkashipur.ac.in
- The completed Application Form and Recommendation Letter should be sent to IIM Kashipur along with the required documents.
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website