Indian Institute of Management Indore invites application for Postgraduate Certificate Program in Finance (PGCPF) 2019
IIM Indore PG Certificate Program Admission 2019 – Indian Institute of Management Indore invites application for Postgraduate Certificate Programme in Finance (PGCPF) for the academic year 2019.
About IIM Indore
- The Dept. of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development, and Govt. of India established Indian Institutes of Management as Institutions of Excellence. These Institutions are recognized as premier management institutions, comparable to the best in the world for teaching, research and interaction with industries.
- The Post Graduate Certificate Programme in Finance (PGCPF) provides customize, comprehensive & rigorous program to prepare future banking and finance professionals. This programme not only provides participants the knowledge of operational aspects of banking and finance but also helps in building managerial and technical skills.
- This Programme consists of around 200 hours of courses delivery using information technology platform. The Programme is spread over twelve month’s duration
Courses to be offered in this Programme are as follows:
- Business Communication
- Economics Environment for Business
- Finance – I
- Finance – II
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Markets
- Human Resource Management
- Managerial Accounting and Control
- Marketing of Financial Products
- Quantitative Techniques
- Spreadsheet Modeling
- Strategic Management
IIM Indore PG Certificate Program Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last date: 31st March, 2019.
- Short-list and Intimation for Personal Interview (PI): 14th April, 2019.
- Conduct of Personal Interview (PI): 27th April, 2019, 04th May 2019, 11-May 2019, 18th May 2019.
- Announcement of Admission offers: 28th May, 2019.
- Last date for acceptance of admission offer and payment of commitment fee: 07th June, 2019.
- Last date of registration with balance fee: 23rd June, 2019.
Eligibility Criteria for IIM Indore PG Certificate Program Admission 2019
- Graduate/Post Graduate from Universities recognized by Association of Indian Universities with minimum 50% marks in either graduation or post-graduation (or its equivalent) with at least two years of work experience (Or);
- Fresher with professional qualification like CA/ICWA/CS/CFA/CFP are also eligible to apply.
- The selection to the programme is based on performance in Personal Interview, the candidate’s academic performance and relevant work experience.
- Short-listed candidates will be invited for a personal interview. Not all candidates are called for personal interview. The personal interview will be conducted through video conferencing at different study centers across India
- All interested candidates should fill out the application form downloaded from our website www.iimidr.ac.in. Completed application forms should be accompanied by a Demand Draft (DD)/Banker’s Cheque (BC) drawn in favor of “Indian Institute of Management Indore”, payable at Indore for Rs.2950/-
- The Application Form complete in all aspects must reach the below address on or before the last date for acceptance of applications: Virtual Learning Programme for Executives (VLPE) Office, Indian Institute of Management Indore, Prabandh Shikhar, Rau-Pithampur Road, Indore-453556, Madhya Pradesh, India
- Upon submission of the completed application form, the application will be screened based on the candidate’s academic performance and relevant work experience.
The Programme fee:
- The fees is 2, 90,000 (Two lakh ninety thousand only) plus applicable tax. All payments are to be made in favor of Indian Institute of Management Indore.
- A commitment fee of `10,000 (Ten thousand only) plus applicable tax. is to be paid at the time of acceptance of offer of admission, which will be adjusted against the fee paid at the time of registration.
Also see: Admission Notification and Dates 2019
For any query, candidates are requested to check the official website